Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Bro not just evelyn fiona too. Atleast give one fiona event :(. We are waiting these characters content for years.. (and grace of course)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Are there any intentions to use some hosters that aren't either extremely low speed, virus spreaders or have a download cap on them? Seriously, those available hosters feel like the operator wants to torture me.
Nearly 5GB at 50 kb/s average?! Really?!
What about Gofile, Mediafire or Workupload for example?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Are there any intentions to use some hosters that aren't either extremely low speed, virus spreaders or have a download cap on them? Seriously, those available hosters feel like the operator wants to torture me.
Nearly 5GB at 50 kb/s average?! Really?!
What about Gofile, Mediafire or Workupload for example?
if your having dl caps with mega use megadownloader see google :)

Reactions: bahn67

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
I haven't played this since the update before Harry showed up. What's the tone with his character? Is this an annoying, competitive thing like in Big Brother (competing against Eric)? Or is the dad actually ok? I hate when games decide they need to introduce an annoying character who's constantly trying to compete.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
When it says "Bonus features available for higher tiers" to what features is the changelog referring to? I was under the impression this was a piracy site and the version that gets updated IS the highest tier version, so I'd like to know what the extra features are and if they're worth it.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't played this since the update before Harry showed up. What's the tone with his character? Is this an annoying, competitive thing like in Big Brother (competing against Eric)? Or is the dad actually ok? I hate when games decide they need to introduce an annoying character who's constantly trying to compete.
Womanizer. You'll have to choose one of two girls to save. At least for now.

Yes.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Main li's or side characters?
Side

Long time without playing this game, no idea who Harry was, so they decided to add ntr? As I understand it, we can only save 1 of 2 girls?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harry is his father, not really NTR, you can chose to "save" a woman he and you met at a game from him or stay with the hotel blonde that he's trying to bang. I consider myself a very anti-NTR guy and it didn't bothered me at all as i basically netori'ed the lady from the game from him and have no idea what happened with the blonde, if she fucked him it's not a huge loss for us.

I'am really excited for this update, let's see.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes