Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Side

Harry is his father, not really NTR, you can chose to "save" a woman he and you met at a game from him or stay with the hotel blonde that he's trying to bang. I consider myself a very anti-NTR guy and it didn't bothered me at all as i basically netori'ed the lady from the game from him and have no idea what happened with the blonde, if she fucked him it's not a huge loss for us.

I'am really excited for this update, let's see.
Man, I thought it would be one of the main LI so are they side girls? :LUL: the other comment has to clarify that :KEK:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.13.1-Extra.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.11.2021 (update for the included off. walkthrough)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Photo Hunt [v0.13.1 Extra] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.79 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.77 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 942 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 925 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Loving the update, unfortunately i won't be able to finish it today, i have one thing tho or boy is suffering from premature ejaculation? haha, on the first? jealousy photoshoot of this update MC has his hands on her thigh sitting by her side and the next text and image transaction goes straight to her on top of him and him already cumming, feels like it's missing an animation or at least an image sequence. Other than that i'am enjoying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
With Monica, how do you progress her blackmail?....last few updates the info just tells me to keep having her sevice the MC, but after umpteen times no progression?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Evelyn is life. Not saying that the other girls aren't good, but she's the queen. Fiona had a good amount of content lately, so did Grace.

It's probably hard to find a balance when every girl in your game are so damn likeable, Evelyn definitely deserves alot of screen time for now. I said in the past that i'am happy with any girl they throw at us in the update, i'll never complain... but in the end my favorite is Mom.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes