Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is getting a little off-topic, but 15MB/s is your limit not MEGA's. I would say MEGA averages around 60MB/s, (for me) it rarely gets over 70MB/s.
Well, I DID actually say that "I" get 15 MBytes/sec (limit is 21, 3rd floor, the 1GB glas fiber only goes to the cellar, the rest is covered by a standard analog telephone line), it was just to show that Mega is doing fine.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Help!
How to get "Troublemaker" achievement?
You asked Monica to help you improve your school performance.
How to do trigger this event?

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im sorry if its already been asked, but im a new player and the cheat codes dont seem to work. do i need to install the cheat mod for them to work? also which incest patch should i use? patch or patch 2?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
im sorry if its already been asked, but im a new player and the cheat codes dont seem to work. do i need to install the cheat mod for them to work? also which incest patch should i use? patch or patch 2?
they work just fine got nothing to do with cheatmod, and there is only 1 for current version, 1 code per version always new so always make sure you got code for right version

cheat code v0.13.1 evishere

In Game
:
Phone -> Patrons -> Cheats
You will get all stats +25, +2000$, school success +100 and all love points +5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
they work just fine got nothing to do with cheatmod, and there is only 1 for current version, 1 code per version always new so always make sure you got code for right version

cheat code v0.13.1 evishere

In Game
:
Phone -> Patrons -> Cheats
You will get all stats +25, +2000$, school success +100 and all love points +5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks!

Reactions: micmitja

spliffbear250

Apr 13, 2020
[QUOTE="0x52, post: 6991751, member: 1426210"
Did you check Evelyn's hints? They should tell you what to do
[/QUOTE]

I don't know what this is or what it means. Could you just spell it out for me?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
[QUOTE="0x52, post: 6991751, member: 1426210"
Did you check Evelyn's hints? They should tell you what to do
I don't know what this is or what it means. Could you just spell it out for me?
[/QUOTE]
Check the phone, Charakter Evelyn. Read text.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
The game would be more entertaining if there was more school scenes and interactions within the harem base, like while you hang out with lina, grace comes by and theres a whole new event/scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game would be more entertaining if there was more school scenes and interactions within the harem base, like while you hang out with lina, grace comes by and theres a whole new event/scene
might come later of more school events.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was away from this game for almost 2 years now ... therefore I wanna ask couple short questions about the progress:

1. Is MC able to sink his dick inside the redhaired techer lady on blackmail route?
2. Could MC by now fu%& the raven hair "landlady"?
3. where there more than 3 new female characters since january 2020 as (fu%&able) sidecharacters?

thx for answers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was away from this game for almost 2 years now ... therefore I wanna ask couple short questions about the progress:

1. Is MC able to sink his dick inside the redhaired techer lady on blackmail route?
2. Could MC by now fu%& the raven hair "landlady"?
3. where there more than 3 new female characters since january 2020 as (fu%&able) sidecharacters?

thx for answers
1. yes
2. not yet
3. yes

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
lol ... thx cxx ... sooo I missed nothing important then huh?
Good thing I looked right trough the milking theme ploy after the first couple updates ...
Tease the player with a couple light lewd scenes with the characters he want to see and give them some sidechars to screw with to shup up those "not enough sex scenes" voices and let it run ... as slowly as possible.
... classic milking :poop: ...

*wink* to those poor (stupid?) subscribers ... "told ya!" :D

I´m out ;)

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
lol ... thx cxx ... sooo I missed nothing important then huh?
Good thing I looked right trough the milking theme ploy after the first couple updates ...
Tease the player with a couple light lewd scenes with the characters he want to see and give them some sidechars to screw with to shup up those "not enough sex scenes" voices and let it run ... as slowly as possible.
... classic milking :poop: ...

*wink* to those poor (stupid?) subscribers ... "told ya!" :D

I´m out ;)
You missed a game with updates on time, no breaks in between, a continuation of really good quality throughout the game.
Developed and satisfying branches and storylines for the characters and a fantastic setup for the landlady that should make most people happy.

But yeah, go on and throw those pathetic accusations around like a 10 year old. Not really the feedback the developer needs or anybody else. Just boring rambling nobody needs.

Good thing you saw through everything Sherlock.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes