kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Drunk Evelyn is very much a part of the story, and the Incest was removed..........unlesss you use a certain third party patch not oficially endorsed by the dev.........:BootyTime:
Strange, i don't install patch but in gallery MC talk Mom for Evelyn, i was downloaded from mega link

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
extra of 13.1 , it doesnt overwrite anything and you got it on ingame phone, since this is standard version

Reactions: blunt and DJsona

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Where do i find the perfume for Evelyn?
buy from scott in the alley

I wonder which kind of different routes Grace will gain. If it's coherent with the story, it would be funny if she had a route where she loses all the money, but it would be too complicated to deal with.
I'll just guess that old man Roberts is interested in screwing over Grace's dad resulting to losing their fortune and lead to Grace getting recruited to Red Maiden. If MC prevents that, she'll probably become MC's secret lover or better support for Jen.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'll just guess that old man Roberts is interested in screwing over Grace's dad resulting to losing their fortune and lead to Grace getting recruited to Red Maiden. If MC prevents that, she'll probably become MC's secret lover or better support for Jen.
I think Roberts' interest over her father is obvious, so I think it could happen, yeah. Getting recruited to Red Maiden I doubt, because her mother would prefer to go there herself than letting anything happen with poor Grace. After all, Oksana was a hooker in the past and swore to die before letting something like that happen.

Grace has too few content on her, and that's a shame.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Help me out with this guys, I wrote to F95zone that I wanted a green yellow and red icon on updates page.
Say for example you have seen this game and you don't remember if the kinks were to your liking then you could give it a red marker, this isn't shown to anyone but you, it's just there for you to know that game isn't for you according to you as you marked it.
I got this idea from and it's just for us to know. Plead for this, help me make this happen!
You can just use filters and tags to get the games that contains your preferred kinks , as far as green , yellow and ed marking is concerned I dnt think that works in this website

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think Roberts' interest over her father is obvious, so I think it could happen, yeah. Getting recruited to Red Maiden I doubt, because her mother would prefer to go there herself than letting anything happen with poor Grace. After all, Oksana was a hooker in the past and swore to die before letting something like that happen.

Grace has too few content on her, and that's a shame.
Her time will come. Right now people are hyped on Evelyn's story.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Photo Hunt [v0.13.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 967 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 951 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Strange, i don't install patch but in gallery MC talk Mom for Evelyn, i was downloaded from mega link
At the start of the game he says that he was adopted and Evelyn is not his real mom.

But if you use the non-oficial, not endorsed by the dev patch.........:BootyTime:, she is his real mom.

The dialogue doesn't change much after that.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Photo Hunt v0.13.2 is available for lvl2+ Patrons!

Also, you can play

Changelog:

• Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 3 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing, 2 scenes)
  • One achievement
  • 362 images (+18 images extra scene), 10 animations
Bonus features available for higher tiers:

(Lvl 2 tier)
Where is Rachel? :(
we need to gain more content with it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I went with the whole "Corrupt Rachel" route just to see the Red Maiden content. Have to say.. I like June. Curious about her. Aswell as this whole Red Maiden deal.

Also, man am I a sucker for Ashley. Just wow. Absolute smokeshow.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes