HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
:unsure:
Looks like they decided to update both the routes of Evelyn at the same time, good decision. Probably still gonna skip since what I'm waiting for is Monica :cry:

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Please update Rachel and Fiona path, I am waiting for these already skip last two update and Look like I have to skip these too.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Link that doesnt take hours?
Everyone keeps saying to look at 1st post but I don't see anything there besides the slow downloads (2,7, then 10 hrs)
I see the torrent and compressed option, but you can't click them
1646157970842.png

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Please tell me we can finally fuck.. Evelyn.:unsure::love:
You can, but it's the most disappointing sex scene in the game, MC goes from Chad to whiny bitch in a single scene. The game also introduced the idea of sharing Evelyn from now on/in the future, because... yeah i have no idea why other than money talks.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.13.4.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.05.2022 (fix for the removed loc14_digital_arts)

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You can, but it's the most disappointing sex scene in the game, MC goes from Chad to whiny bitch in a single scene. The game also introduced the idea of sharing Evelyn from now on/in the future, because... yeah i have no idea why other than money talks.
Ehhh. Such a long-awaited sex scene, and it turned out to be so bad? Now I don't know whether to play or not...:cry:

Nub

Apr 2, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.13.3a.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
this is not COMPRESSED it is for android only

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes