chenerba

Apr 16, 2021
what's the big final endings for miro, I played 15.1 and made miro leave for good, and when I played 15.1a, it said the Miro event had reached the max level, did that mean the final event or still more contents? anyone can help?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sometimes this game can feel so inconsistent that it really ruins the vibe... MC goes ballistic when he finds out Fiona has been selling other girls' panties, or is doing sexy car washes, but then you find out she fucked Miroslav of all people behind your back and he's just like "cool so anyway"

Especially jarring when you're deep into her storyline and going from wandering the hospital to scenes like that.
What do expect? There's like a hundred paths in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please tell me that stupid new Kira hairstyle isn't permanent! :eek:
Anyway, I had decided to skip update 15 and wait for 16... but I just changed my mind!
doubt it (depending path, if betrays her then it might). she kinda lookslike skylar now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you forgot 1, evelyn's computer.

what's the big final endings for miro, I played 15.1 and made miro leave for good, and when I played 15.1a, it said the Miro event had reached the max level, did that mean the final event or still more contents? anyone can help?
he gets beaten, once or twice depending path chosen. 3rd miro event is unlocked by going to school.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
doubt it (depending path, if betrays her then it might). she kinda lookslike skylar now.
Well, I went Romance route with Monica (and got diabetes from it), didn't leave my own sister in the whorehouse (because... seriously), so the only girl I fed to Sakura is Quinn. If I need two, I'm afraid Kira will have to conduct very throughout investigations at the RM.
Looking like Skylar wouldn't be that bad by itself, but the new hairstyle reminds me of Ashley instead. And Ashley's hairstyle is the only reason she's not in my Top girls list together with Melanie and Cassidy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I went Romance route with Monica (and got diabetes from it), didn't leave my own sister in the whorehouse (because... seriously), so the only girl I fed to Sakura is Quinn. If I need two, I'm afraid Kira will have to conduct very throughout investigations at the RM.
Looking like Skylar wouldn't be that bad by itself, but the new hairstyle reminds me of Ashley instead. And Ashley's hairstyle is the only reason she's not in my Top girls list together with Melanie and Cassidy.
well if you want all rm scenes then you need to put 2 girls/women into rm.

Ibrahem98

Aug 7, 2021
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.1a with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -
Gallery unlock is not working correctly it only unlock the first three girls Screenshot_20221224-162615_Photo Hunt.jpg

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
How deep undercover will Kira go. Will she get used by both women and men.
We don't know that yet. It's still in the early setup phases of RM with Kira. But it will probably lead to that yes if you go with the betrayal route and tell Sakura about Kira's plan and her being a cop.

Reactions: chenerba

OutKaster96

Nov 13, 2019
Are there gonna be any updates to Monica any time soon? It feels like it's been a long time since anything has happened with her.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Are there gonna be any updates to Monica any time soon? It feels like it's been a long time since anything has happened with her.
There is still another part of this update to be released (side activities with Rachel)
After that we are probably gonna see a poll/reveal of who is gonna be the main focus of 0.16.0

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes