absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I meant Charlotte is with Thalia and Bunny at Sakura's PC wallpaper;)
You asked before do i have evidences is that Thalia in shrine and i've bringed evidences, i have written this randomly and you could not understand, sorry.
Freckles and tanlines are evidences woman in shrine is Thalia: View attachment 2284794

if you sell more girls you are getting know more about Sakura and RM. More clues bringed to Kira makes her decide to investigate more as maiden. I dunno how many girls you must sell before.
Also i dunno if you can encounter Kira investigating RM when you're on all girls love routes.
I'm ready to sell many girls to save Rachel from RM:WeSmart:

It's not full plot, those scenes with Sakura/Rachel are flashbacks from Sakura's past. Getting closer to Sakura(by selling more girls) allows us to see Sakura/Rachel as running thief and Michelle who is talking with her co-worker: View attachment 2284796
Later her co-worker talks with Rachel in cafeteria and i have therory that unkown dude was Sakura's first master.
This should help us to understand Rachel/Sakura better.

I don't know who from Amadia agnecy might be selling girls as maids. I have only speculations;)

There are two routes for Rachel, in love route she was suspecing or imaginating guy behind mask is mc. In corruption route she does not know who is her master.
Incest is Wincest in both routes:KEK:

Mc's father is not masked pervert, i meant before he's not a saint and he can have sins connected with RM in someway.
I only play pure love route/good guy with all girls, i refuse too help RM in any way and i have enough clues for kira and honestly i would have been very surprised if the game forced you too deliver any girls too RM on such a route. But i will admit i am curious how you get Rachel out on this route, but i have faith in the developer, right now my thinking is that kira probadly will play an important role. The only fear i have is that rachel getting out of RM will be endgame, i feel that on the love route we are getting close too a point where Rachel not working with clients would be a bit strange ofc it will not happend on love route.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I only play pure love route/good guy with all girls, i refuse too help RM in any way and i have enough clues for kira and honestly i would have been very surprised if the game forced you too deliver any girls too RM on such a route. But i will admit i am curious how you get Rachel out on this route, but i have faith in the developer, right now my thinking is that kira probadly will play an important role. The only fear i have is that rachel getting out of RM will be endgame, i feel that on the love route we are getting close too a point where Rachel not working with clients would be a bit strange ofc it will not happend on love route.
I'm doing few saves with mixing routes to compare routes and to compare what we can find out ;)
I was not sure if we can bring clues for Kira in pure love path, thank you for comment.
I'm always choosing love route for Rachel and i'm ready to do almost everything to get her out of RM.
I dunno about Dev Team plans, endgame should be something bigger than getting out Rachel from whorehouse. I'm expecting something big, in example: mc, Evelyn, Rachel and choosed by player girls living in house near beach:KEK:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Btw i am not sure how many have noticed that evelyn have a hidden lesbian stat connected with kira, i will admit i thought about that choice for a while before i continued playing, but in the end i decided too avoid those choices i am actually a player that love lesbian scenes, but considering how long it would take too catch up if i restart i was not going too take the chance loosing her too kira at some point in the future. My playthrough have all scenes unlocked on my chosen routes, i do love the game but restarting almost give me nightmares its not that many updates ago i did a restart, i really hope it will be a while before i have too do that again lol.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Btw i am not sure how many have noticed that evelyn have a hidden lesbian stat connected with kira, i will admit i thought about that choice for a while before i continued playing, but in the end i decided too avoid those choices i am actually a player that love lesbian scenes, but considering how long it would take too catch up if i restart i was not going too take the chance loosing her too kira at some point in the future. My playthrough have all scenes unlocked on my chosen routes, i do love the game but restarting almost give me nightmares its not that many updates ago i did a restart, i really hope it will be a while before i have too do that again lol.
Evelyn treats Kira as friend at first while Kira tries to become someone more important to Ev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kira perving on Evelyn it's nothing new, with a little help of Ev mc can change lesbian friends into threesome with him.
I think i've seen Alice and Evelyn scene at some point of game, but still i'm not sure on which route i was. I've mixed routes many times and i've started new game lately. Anyway, here is Alice and Ev having fun:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Evelyn treats Kira as friend at first while Kira tries to become someone more important to Ev.
Kira perving on Evelyn it's nothing new, with a little help of Ev mc can change lesbian friends into threesome with him.
I think i've seen Alice and Evelyn scene at some point of game, but still i'm not sure on which route i was. I've mixed routes many times and i've started new game lately. Anyway, here is Alice and Ev having fun:
Yeh i am well aware of all that my point was that you can increase a hidden lesbian stat for evelyn, you might be right that it is just intended for future treesome, but i also have a feeling that it could be used for a kira evelyn ending, still if you are on the lets call it pure love route that you can start on evelyn model path there will probadly be a future choice or it will just open up treesome content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Btw i am not sure how many have noticed that evelyn have a hidden lesbian stat connected with kira.
every1.

I think i've seen Alice and Evelyn scene at some point of game, but still i'm not sure on which route i was.
yea kira tries to get into evelyn's panties.

alice and evelyn was from william's collection.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I dunno even how to see that Ev+Alice scene again cause i've seen this only once.
It's only a conversation piece between William and MC. Those don't really get saved anywhere.
We might get it later when they introduce the "My Gallery" option on the PC in MCs room.

For now I think the only more explicit lesbian scene with Evelyn and another girl that you can replay is Evelyn+Alice in the "make up" bit when you go on the Alice gets denied the promotion story by way of sabotage.
Ev plus Alice.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It's only a conversation piece between William and MC. Those don't really get saved anywhere.
We might get it later when they introduce the "My Gallery" option on the PC in MCs room.

For now I think the only more explicit lesbian scene with Evelyn and another girl that you can replay is Evelyn+Alice in the "make up" bit when you go on the Alice gets denied the promotion story by way of sabotage.
View attachment 2308324
Okay, thank you.
I've made so many saves that i don't know what is what now :KEK:

Yes i know this scene with Alice and Evelyn, i've seen it many times;)

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, can you send the save where you're not allowed to go to school?
Sorry for the big delay, I totally forgot about this!

I uploaded a save where if I select the school location in the afternoon, the time automatically skips to evening. The way I worked around this is by skipping the last Miroslav and Evelyn scene (sunday afternoon) which in turn didn't trigger Rachel being caught stealing by Kelly scene (monday afternoon).

On the save I uploaded, I triggered the last Miro+Evelyn sequence, then Rachel got caught by Kelly stealing and on Tuesday afternoon (and every afternoon from that point onwards) I can't access the school location anymore. Hope it helps!

dud9999

Nov 14, 2018
I just restarted the game and this is the first time I noticed that in the scene where MC buys the camera from Mr. Roberts you can see Skyler in the background hugging a tree.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for the big delay, I totally forgot about this!

I uploaded a save where if I select the school location in the afternoon, the time automatically skips to evening.

hmm have you modified your files?

cause using your save im able to enter the school just fine...

1673922266723.png

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes