SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is the compressed version?

Mods/Uploaders are NO longer linking our compressed posts in the OP, you will have to start using search (for the majority of compressed posts), you need to go to the first page of a game you want the compressed post for and search compressed or compressed (version number so for example) v0.15.3a. If you do that, you will find it.

I know there is 100% a compressed version, because I did it.

This change is out of "our" control, nothing can be done about it at this moment in time, there is something that might be coming later to add them automatically. It boils down to not enough staff to handle all the reports, and they want to concentrate on uploading the game itself.

Use this post here to help your searching efforts.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wherer get extra content?
Bonus features available for higher tiers:
(Lvl 2 tier)
(Lvl 3 tier)
(Lvl 4 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
Be sure to check other bonuses!
As always, thank you for your support! Right now more than ever!
And still - Fuck war! Fuck Putin!

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
well where you write bonus cheat code seems to be broken in this version, it crashes as soon as you click on it on old saves or if you start fresh new game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but here the bonus code for v15.3a - rachcon
HI, a small bug in the code, which will pop out if you have not played version 0.15.2.
Just overwrite the rpy file in the folder "PhotoHunt/game" and restart the game.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Hi, all sharing scenes with men are strictly by the player's choice and a warning about the scene is usually written before the scene. And yes sharing is not ntr, because it is consensual, not cheating on one partner.
one does not dive onto the cliff of never ending arguments of "NTR" in this forum without having enough fuel for flamethrower to keep those pesky ntr and anti-ntr critter away from notifications.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
there is the compressed version on all sites but they removed it I guess, there is compressed version available on the previous pages.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
one does not dive onto the cliff of never ending arguments of "NTR" in this forum without having enough fuel for flamethrower to keep those pesky ntr and anti-ntr critter away from notifications.
Not an NTR hater or anything else but I thought this game was more into corruption and control of the characters, I just was surprised about him using the family members like a toy, I thought he would make Monica into a prostitute and keep Mother and sister as his own collection.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
well where you write bonus cheat code seems to be broken in this version, it crashes as soon as you click on it on old saves or if you start fresh new game
but here the bonus code for v15.3a - rachcon
Does it work with the gallery unlock?

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
Mods/Uploaders are NO longer linking our compressed posts in the OP, you will have to start using search (for the majority of compressed posts), you need to go to the first page of a game you want the compressed post for and search compressed or compressed (version number so for example) v0.15.3a. If you do that, you will find it.

I know there is 100% a compressed version, because I did it.

This change is out of "our" control, nothing can be done about it at this moment in time, there is something that might be coming later to add them automatically. It boils down to not enough staff to handle all the reports, and they want to concentrate on uploading the game itself.

Use this post here to help your searching efforts.
Now I understand why there was no new compressed versions for weeks ...
It's a REALLY dumb move from F95zone ....

mustadio7813

May 20, 2022
With the new version of Photo Hunt (0.15.3) i can't use my savegame (0.15.2)...who can tell me please how to solve it...when I load that savegame, the game tells me I've to wait a new update to continue...PLEASE a little help.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
With the new version of Photo Hunt (0.15.3) i can't use my savegame (0.15.2)...who can tell me please how to solve it...when I load that savegame, the game tells me I've to wait a new update to continue...PLEASE a little help.
if you are using mods - make sure they are updated 1st
otherwise you have to provide more information than that, post some screenshots (under spoiler), tracebacks, if crashes and save so anyone that knows can look in to it.

What happened to the android version of this game?
they are no longer allowed to be linked in op, dont ask me why they say they are too busy or what ever so you have to use search for it, same as for compression

Reactions: Jericho85

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Use search...mods/uploaders are no longer linking our compressed posts in the OP, it is out of our control.

that they don't do that anymore I think is really bad that made the site so good now you have to search forever and guess is there a compressed version or not then you search and find old compressed versions and you have to keep searching through dozens of pages which is really no fun and makes the site really worse and I always thought that was a huge advantage that they were linked in the op

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Some people here are very dumb calling this NTR, the idea of the corruption routes is to turn the LIs into whores is just that, having sex with other people does not make it ntr in any way, it is like saying that witch trainer from akabur it's an ntr game because you can make hermione have sex with other people lol it doesn't make sense, you're corrupting her to turn her into a sex toy, not to make her your fucking wife. People should understand this before calling anything ntr

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes