Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I started playing a while ago, i think i'm halfway through the update and i didn't expect what i saw. I expected a slowburn and calm updates like in the case of Grace, but instead here we have 0-100 in 3 seconds. Skylar is probably LI with who we made the fastest progress in one update, maybe because we waited so long:LOL:
The girl from the dream is more mysterious and naughty than we thought, who would have expected?:sneaky: Apart from awesome quality of new and remade renders, i also noticed big changes in the way of writing, the text is more expressive and enjoyable since v.013.3, or at least i noticed the change then;)
More and more interesting stuff is happening in the game, we'll see what comes of it.
This game is gem of a sandbox games and every update is a masterpiece, i'm not sure why there's no VN tag here, there's more story and mysteries here than most games i've played.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
tried moving game to x:\games\photohunt 0.16.1? generally it's not good to put games under documents.
That only can be a problem when the file paths become too long (255 is max for Windows).

But I agree it should not be done, program files should not be in the user directory. Sadly a lot of lazy programmers see it differentlly (discord and even some microsoft service programs run from the user directory, this way they avoid needing admin rights to update them).

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
New game, no old save, no WT mod, game gives an error when meeting Trish at the gas station whenever she talks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks, there was a typo in the character description (mage instead of image).
You can replace the file by unpacking the archive into the "PhotoHunt/game/" folder and reloading the game.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
So anyone having any theory about the cult, the dreams, Sakura's anti aging cream ?
Some of mine are the cult started the Red Maiden. Evidence of that is when you talk to Kira to give her the new clue after you have completed Skylar's route this update.
I don't remember if Sakura refers to "The Master" as "he" or just "they" if it might have been Sydney.
The dreams are a hard one to crack. The final dream sequence in the update almost hints more at it being Sydney and not Skylar but its quite obvious she can read minds or something.
She denied herself that it was reading minds but something similar.
I think Sakura just wears alot of makeup. You can tell she is up there in age when you meet her privately in her room in the Red Maiden and she is more natural.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Some of mine are the cult started the Red Maiden. Evidence of that is when you talk to Kira to give her the new clue after you have completed Skylar's route this update.
I don't remember if Sakura refers to "The Master" as "he" or just "they" if it might have been Sydney.
The dreams are a hard one to crack. The final dream sequence in the update almost hints more at it being Sydney and not Skylar but its quite obvious she can read minds or something.
She denied herself that it was reading minds but something similar.
I think Sakura just wears alot of makeup. You can tell she is up there in age when you meet her privately in her room in the Red Maiden and she is more natural.
Yeah the cult is related to RM ; now to discover if the founder(s) is (are) the only common points or if they're all part of something bigger.
Sydney ? Skylar's mom ? Why would she be the Master ?

Skylar can read minds alright ; did she aged herself in the dream or was it Sydney....

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I would not expect to have Skylar bump up on the favorite character list for me, but here we are. Obviously she was always interesting character for short appearances to further compliment the great humor of this game, but I never saw her as someone I would be seriously interested in. After this new update tho, I am more than interested. She didn't quite become favorite yet, but there is newfound potential to contest even the top spot! In fact a lot of new characters were introduced which makes me worry a little about content drought if many of them will get attention from development team for serious content. Anyways, I really appreciate that there are choices for some kinkier fellows as well in this game cause sometimes you just wanna spice things up and as beautiful as this game is, kinetic novel would make it incredibly dull. Cheers!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah the cult is related to RM ; now to discover if the founder(s) is (are) the only common points or if they're all part of something bigger.
Sydney ? Skylar's mom ? Why would she be the Master ?

Skylar can read minds alright ; did she aged herself in the dream or was it Sydney....
Yeah as of right now its really vague but its a big step in the direction of what RM really is. Who the original master Sakura keeps talking about is still up for debate.
As for the Sydney/Skylar dream it might have been just to show the resemblance of Skylar to Sydney when Skylar has long hair.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah as of right now its really vague but its a big step in the direction of what RM really is. Who the original master Sakura keeps talking about is still up for debate.
As for the Sydney/Skylar dream it might have been just to show the resemblance of Skylar to Sydney when Skylar has long hair.
I hope it'll be a good plot twist when we see the Master. Like it's actually Bobby :LOL:

Possibly for Skylar, yeah. Besides, apparently she just "showed up" so maybe she's something else than Sydney's child

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a missing picture in the game files that is supposed to show up at the end of the story for Kira's RM adventure this update.
Felt like it was an odd cut but makes more sense now if this is in the files but doesn't show up in the game during the event.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Found a missing picture in the game files that is supposed to show up at the end of the story for Kira's RM adventure this update.
Felt like it was an odd cut but makes more sense now if this is in the files but doesn't show up in the game during the event.
Maybe for this you need to chose her other RM path? You remember, you had to chose if she focuses on the job or really gets involved into the business.

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
File "C:\Users\Starr\Desktop\PhotoHunt-0.16.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'9',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

This is my current error once the MC starts talking to a random blonde npc that I've never seen before.

Reactions: jayxan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
File "C:\Users\Starr\Desktop\PhotoHunt-0.16.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'9',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

This is my current error once the MC starts talking to a random blonde npc that I've never seen before.
Go back one page....

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly one of the best and most beautiful updates,
you've saved the best for now,mooch1e !! :love::love:

Her innocence,playfulness,her funny nerdy character,
but at the same time wanting to learn so much sexually,
her sky blue eyes that make you fall madly in love .
but at the same time the tragic story of her "mother",
such a beautiful angel like Skylar really deserves to be adored,loved and protected.

The writing that keeps improving,the most beautiful high-quality renders,
funny but sometimes moving scenes,
wile at the same time so many mysteries remain open.

Truly a wonderful diamond of a game that becomes even more high-quality,
mysterious and better with every update !!

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes