cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't seem to trigger step 10 of Jen.

Mr Roberts showed up and got that scene. Decided to take a picture of mom and took 1 on fridayevening (boobs)
But now i can't seem to trigger the delivery of that photo and no comforting Jen either.

Did i took the wrong picture? Or should i keep studying together till Mr Roberts shows up?
his office is unlocked?

i think i gave him 1 general pic of mommy, nothing sexy.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
maybe that wt-pdf helps.
I've been following it but it only said friday evening when mom is drunk.
Then bring it back to the library but he doesn't show up.

Really annoying, but have to wait nevertheless now. Mom won't speak to me because she is mad. (model route started)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i did that quest long before modelling started so possible that some trigger is wonky.

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
i haven't needed wt at all since phonetips have been enuf to advance on story (true that i have missed several pics and some sidecontents prolly).

1st you need to unlock alley and then buy phones etc from guy who is there.
how do i unlock the alley ??

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Does anyone know when and where to ask Mom/Rachel about Jen?
Just before the contest you should ask them but it seems i can't find the trigger.

Very curious about the last dream ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know when and where to ask Mom/Rachel about Jen?
Just before the contest you should ask them but it seems i can't find the trigger.

Very curious about the last dream ;)
i'd say best time for mom would be at her work and rachel whenever can talk to her (like inviting her to cafe).

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
i'd say best time for mom would be at her work and rachel whenever can talk to her (like inviting her to cafe).
Gotta try it, till now those 2 spots didn't work.
Hoping someone remembered if there was a trigger for it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks alot. Didn't know there was a fanmade WT.

Gotta try the same path descibed and hopefully it will trigger the question to mom or Rachel about Jen.
its long abandoned one, but it can still bring you over half of game, and later on devs wt gets improved too

Reactions: Klopdwerg
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes