Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yes. yes i am. Then again.. the bar is so, so very low that I can see how you would perceive this as good.
well, there is a lot of people that like ntr and there is even more people that like harem games..... so what i mean is that in the end is just a matter of opinión, if u dont like it you dont need to play it, you can even add this to your ignore list but saying this is bad only based in your opinión is not really a valid point to me.

Reactions: ivanhatt

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
How to get the second Fiona Pic?
Must I follow the story in a special way?
Even with the walkthrough I am unable to get the second one.

I get the 1st and 3rd that way:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
yes. yes i am. Then again.. the bar is so, so very low that I can see how you would perceive this as good.
I have to stand with @djkunn on this one, this is not at all bad art. I think you are inserting your own personal preferences into your assessment here and looking past the unique creations the dev has made here. These are not reused assets seen in game after game, they are not cookie cutter realistic nor hand drawn cringe... there is a lot of interesting and original creations with little touches that give the game a unique flavor. I can't say I fell immediately in love with the design of some of the characters, but pretty much all of them have grown on me the more I looked them over because there is different style here that you do not see in other games. With all this original work and effort put into it, I just think it is very unfair to call this bad art/bad renders. You are allowed to not like it, we all have our personal preferences, but I have to think that what you are really saying is that this just isn't your style, and that's fine. But it sure as hell is not bad art.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have to stand with @djkunn on this one, this is not at all bad art. I think you are inserting your own personal preferences into your assessment here and looking past the unique creations the dev has made here. These are not reused assets seen in game after game, they are not cookie cutter realistic nor hand drawn cringe... there is a lot of interesting and original creations with little touches that give the game a unique flavor. I can't say I fell immediately in love with the design of some of the characters, but pretty much all of them have grown on me the more I looked them over because there is different style here that you do not see in other games. With all this original work and effort put into it, I just think it is very unfair to call this bad art/bad renders. You are allowed to not like it, we all have our personal preferences, but I have to think that what you are really saying is that this just isn't your style, and that's fine. But it sure as hell is not bad art.
not only that, he dont have almost support so that limits a dev in buying more assets etc

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Can't seem to get the Monica sleeping scene, even following the walkthrough.
You need to hang out with Kevin 12 times in his house.

How to get the second Fiona Pic?
Must I follow the story in a special way?
Even with the walkthrough I am unable to get the second one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-3-moochie.25264/page-11#post-1862322

what exactly are we supposed to unpack and exactly and where do we put it exactly for peaple who are bad with p.c. for example put what file to unpack and replace were ?
Attachment below the post, unpack it in the "PhotoHunt/game" folder and replace it.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/307514_game.rar

Reactions: Cherfo

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
What is the end in the Monica Blackmail path? Corruption is already 60+ and visited hang out with son 20+ aswell, but the scenes in her office dont change anymore. Can't you visit her home (which I assume is location in the bottom right) yet? Also the last 3 phone images aren't clickable (tried cheating corruption at 200+ but that doesnt change anything aswell). Never saw a 'this is the end for now' message like with other characters. Am I missing something or is that all for now?

The game is a gem btw (y)

D

Deleted member 42

how do you unlock all of the monica phone message scenes?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
some scenes are side route, for example you cant go to her house in the blackmail route i think?
the scenes of the phone depend on the route you are

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
how do you unlock all of the monica phone message scenes?
1 and 2 are on blackmail route, 3-5 are on love route.
You need two playthrough to watch all pics. Both routes are nice and have nice content.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Version 0.3.1. No new content, only bug fixes.
Changelog:
- Fixed 'sc_port' problem
- Now you earn +1 sneaking point every time you successfully use this skill.
- Some misspelling mistakes

Reactions: Namco15 and SP_One
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.1!

PC (75MB): - - - -
Mac (69MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
I can handle subpar renders but the butchering of the English language right off the bat is a ball buster for me. Besides it's free, so eh.

Lisa Pisa

Jun 24, 2018
how to trigger fiona content? i've found her house but when i go there mc "need to find something to open the door" i've already bought everything from the store now i don't know what to do
You can buy a lockpick from Scott to open the door.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Somehow I got kicked out of school even when I am attending classes
Me too, there's some issues with the phone messages, too. The bitchy girl's path is complete for me but the first message isn't unlocked. I don't know that the kicked out of school bit makes sense on either of her paths, you either have blackmail on her or she loves you. Needless mechanic. i also don't like being locked out of bitchy girl's house when you do her path, you should be able to go check the camera and do other repeatable events.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know how I couldn't play this game before.
I'll definitely try it.

Loving the art

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes