LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can anyone help me? I think I screwed up bc I bought the summer dress for Monica after I completed her route and now I can't give her the summer dress -- like it doesn't even give me an option to gift it to her. Am I supposed to give it to her during the storyline before completing it?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Interesting game here. If I cheat stats will it break the game and is there a bunch of scenes tied to grinding out the stats?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Cannot seem to trigger hanging out at Kev's house.
Can do it in Classroom every afternoon, but it never progresses.
There is a 'room' to visit bottom right in the list which never activates - something I have missed?
Oh and I have done the console change kev_hangout=12 with no effect.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Cannot seem to trigger hanging out at Kev's house.
Can do it in Classroom every afternoon, but it never progresses.
There is a 'room' to visit bottom right in the list which never activates - something I have missed?
Oh and I have done the console change kev_hangout=12 with no effect.
You need 9 hang out at school and also you don't have to blackmail Monica.

I'm stuck on the mom's path, so far I only have two love points with her. Can someone help me?
Rachel and Evelyn will be available in future versions. Now the content is only with Monica, Lina and Fiona.

Reactions: Namco15

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
1st time playing and I'm loving it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I gave this one a go, and I do have to say that the visuals are very unique... They are high resolution, with a cartoony feel to the 3D models and backdrops, based primarily on their exaggerated facial expressions and body language... And I really liked most of them... But that is about all this VN/Game has going for it... The text is absolutely horrible, being some of the worst Broken English I've run across... Which just drains away any of the attempts at humor, and massively lowers the quality of the product... The introduction is very fast paced and lacks originality... Beyond the aspect of the male protagonist taking lewd photos for money, practically most other aspects of this VN/Game feel over the top, unoriginal, and/or cliché... The pacing is very quick for most events and scenes... The only bits that are not fast, are some of the character dialogues during initial conversations, where you can select what to talk about... Even then, I had a hard time following some of the conversations... Barely any of the characters are all that believable, with each one being highly stereotyped... The visuals may be done well and are far more unique then most VN/Games in this market, but visuals alone can not make up for everything else... This VN/Game is still early in production, but it needs a lot of work if it wants to really be successful... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Watcher X

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Not that i really mind much but does this have any animated scenes(if so, like alot or just a few)? about to give it a go

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Windows Defender gives me this:

Could be malware, could be just a false alarm. Still, here it is. FYI.
My Windows Defender (Windows 10 64 bit) did not alert. Neither did McAfee or Chrome anti malware. Pretty safe to say that if you downloaded this from Mega it is clean.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
1st time playing and I'm loving it!

I seem to have missed these pics. I have Monica in the smart dress ready to go on the date, and then it says "This is as far as we go"

To unlock the visits to her home with her son I discovered you make a decision fairly early when she tells you to keep away from her boy - I chose the one that sends 'love' to -4 and that seemed to stop access to her home.
Was that the way to open a blackmail route, and get other content, and I haven't worked it out?

I went back and played it through with the other answer and got to see/do various things in her house, but not the pics above.
I assume the feet are Monica's - it looks like her bed?

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
She has 2 routes: Romance and blackmail

You're on the romance route and can visit her house (you can't do that in blackmail path yet), so all the scenes in her house are from that route. Since you got to the end of the path with her in the dress you obviously have access to her house, so try visiting her not only on weekdays, but also on the weekend where you can go jogging with her and she poses for you (need multiple times), also hanging out with her son in her house at different times unlocks a view scenes with her IIRC.

The blackmail path is activated when you find out she's 'correcting' her son's tests and speak with her in her office, you can start blackmailing her (blackmail path) or not (romance path). All the blackmail scenes are in her office I think.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Still having trouble with the blackmail route - I cannot seem to find out she is fixing Kevin's test results?
Something must trigger it that I cannot find.

On the Romance route I get extra shots on the spycams, a snog whilst jogging, and 2 results at ninja undressing, but cannot find the bath boob shot, or the boob kissing on bed shot?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes