DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
NTR means having a girl fuck someone that is not the MC/PC (most of the times with her being a girlfriend or wife) - that is the most exact definition of NTR - so, basically, cuckoldry. NO CHARACTER WILL INDLUGE IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY (with Miroslav) NO MATTER YOUR STATS. You can't fail against Miro, you can only see more or less of the girls when he is around and make him seem like more of a fool. Just because your stats are low, it does not mean that he gets to bang the girls behind your back.

Let's look at it from this perspective: The MC has yet to make Rachel into an official GF so we are cucking Miro instead. Since he will NOT fuck her under any way shape or form (you can trust us on that one) there is literally nothing to be afraid of. You might not take a pic of rachel's hot form by the pool if you don't have the right stats, but Miro will still suck ass (figuratively) and will not get any of her ass. Ever.

Miro is a story device to give the story a bit of nuance and drama. We did just take out any suspense out of the story by telling you that nothing bad will happen, but we can still work around that. Imagine if Voldemort was taken out of the Harry Potter series just because he was too intimidating and scary for the kids. Or maybe Sauron and the Ring out of LotR, because the people were afraid that Frodo might not succeed on his quest. The fear of failure makes a story interesting. It makes it nuanced. It gives it life. And since you already know that nothing bad is going to happen, you might as well ride the wave to the end and see how it pans out, don't you think so?

So, no more fears about Miro.

To answer some people's questions about failing scenes because of stats:

Does not matter if you "fail" a scene. You just have less fun with the girl while Miroslav won't actually get to do anything. Miro is a dirty asshole and we (as devs) will not let him get the girls. There is no failure variable that will start a cuckoldry quest or whatever.

We want the story to have a bit of life and not generic. We will use different topics with every girl to make each route interesting in its own accord. Evelyn has work and the shenanigans around it, Lina has the fight against literature (which I still have to edit and make it proper...) and all the sports stuff, Rachel has the rivalry between the MC and Miro (which you guys already know you can't fail)

We will keep using the character known as Miroslav as a plot device for funny scenes as well as drama. Since there is no reason to fear any NTR, then this should be the end of the discussion. If what he is doing is already too tough to go through, just play a different route. Plenty of girls to choose from.

Also, no need for a walkthrough to beat Miroslav because you will always beat Miroslav, even if you fail in the short term battle. So @ the dude that said it makes no sense that you can fail the plot for not having the right stats, you are right. You can't. So you don't need to worry about it anymore. (y)

There is quite a lot of content after that so make sure to get those :)
Yeah there's a lot of content I'm still looking for but it's kind of late right now so I'll jump back in tomorrow. As for the Ntr thing, I took it as trying to Motivate the player to level your stats to best him, i mean it's repeated until you succeed for that reason right. Even if it was to lead to Ntr though i wouldn't have been bothered by it personally. I mean I'm sharing you know who with my friends at school.

Reactions: SwallowTheMoon

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
We will keep using the character known as Miroslav as a plot device for funny scenes as well as drama.
Well that sucks but at least you are honest about it so people can stop waisting time if they don't like this kind of shit. Just want to put my 2 cents and say that characters like Miroslav don't bring any nuance or drama, just unnecessary frustration for big chunk of your players. And parallels between your game and Tolkien, seriously? Tell me you are joking.

Reactions: Valeck

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel you boys, so I quickly made this to hopefully brighten you both up a bit ;)

View attachment 369734

mooch1e , you guys nailed it with giving this asshole one of the most punchable faces in any game/novel so far ;)
Can this become an actual option please even if it's not the MC that does it but someone else every time he appears I feel like punching the screen I know it's for the drama but personally I wouldn't even let him in the house :LOL:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can this become an actual option please even if it's not the MC that does it but someone else every time he appears I feel like punching the screen I know it's for the drama but personally I wouldn't even let him in the house :LOL:
I don't mind Miroslav groping Rachel, since he's her boyfriend and he's way way behind us on the relationship progress, but he sealed his fate when he got handsy with Evelyn. That kid is fucking dead, no one touches mom.

Oct 22, 2017
Well that sucks but at least you are honest about it so people can stop waisting time if they don't like this kind of shit. Just want to put my 2 cents and say that characters like Miroslav don't bring any nuance or drama, just unnecessary frustration for big chunk of your players. And parallels between your game and Tolkien, seriously? Tell me you are joking.
I'd draw parallels to Muv Luv, but that would take it too far and enter the realm of blasphemy :p

Also, it's called "Using examples" not "Drawing parallels" in this scenario - just FYI ^^

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
how can I reset my achivments?
decided to run a new game and I noticed that some achivments give stats/money and it would be unfair to not get them during the other playthroughs in my opinion...
edit: most simple example is getting an achivment then scrolling back to see what popped up and basicly you broke the game... on the one hand you have the achivment on the other you didn't get the bonus as you advance again...

Oct 22, 2017
how can I reset my achivments?
decided to run a new game and I noticed that some achivments give stats/money and it would be unfair to not get them during the other playthroughs in my opinion...
Good point. A "Reset Progress" button would be helpful

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
NTR means having a girl fuck someone that is not the MC/PC (most of the times with her being a girlfriend or wife) - that is the most exact definition of NTR - so, basically, cuckoldry. NO CHARACTER WILL INDLUGE IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY (with Miroslav) NO MATTER YOUR STATS. You can't fail against Miro, you can only see more or less of the girls when he is around and make him seem like more of a fool. Just because your stats are low, it does not mean that he gets to bang the girls behind your back.

Let's look at it from this perspective: The MC has yet to make Rachel into an official GF so we are cucking Miro instead. Since he will NOT fuck her under any way shape or form (you can trust us on that one) there is literally nothing to be afraid of. You might not take a pic of rachel's hot form by the pool if you don't have the right stats, but Miro will still suck ass (figuratively) and will not get any of her ass. Ever.

Miro is a story device to give the story a bit of nuance and drama. We did just take out any suspense out of the story by telling you that nothing bad will happen, but we can still work around that. Imagine if Voldemort was taken out of the Harry Potter series just because he was too intimidating and scary for the kids. Or maybe Sauron and the Ring out of LotR, because the people were afraid that Frodo might not succeed on his quest. The fear of failure makes a story interesting. It makes it nuanced. It gives it life. And since you already know that nothing bad is going to happen, you might as well ride the wave to the end and see how it pans out, don't you think so?

So, no more fears about Miro.

To answer some people's questions about failing scenes because of stats:

Does not matter if you "fail" a scene. You just have less fun with the girl while Miroslav won't actually get to do anything. Miro is a dirty asshole and we (as devs) will not let him get the girls. There is no failure variable that will start a cuckoldry quest or whatever.

We want the story to have a bit of life and not generic. We will use different topics with every girl to make each route interesting in its own accord. Evelyn has work and the shenanigans around it, Lina has the fight against literature (which I still have to edit and make it proper...) and all the sports stuff, Rachel has the rivalry between the MC and Miro (which you guys already know you can't fail)

We will keep using the character known as Miroslav as a plot device for funny scenes as well as drama. Since there is no reason to fear any NTR, then this should be the end of the discussion. If what he is doing is already too tough to go through, just play a different route. Plenty of girls to choose from.

Also, no need for a walkthrough to beat Miroslav because you will always beat Miroslav, even if you fail in the short term battle. So @ the dude that said it makes no sense that you can fail the plot for not having the right stats, you are right. You can't. So you don't need to worry about it anymore. (y)

There is quite a lot of content after that so make sure to get those :)
I had played this game when it was still 0.1 then i skipped a few updates so i was surpised when this character suddenly showed up. it is good to know how this will pan out. because the first time i saw him at the house i already wanted to punch him... This does not happen often.. :devilish:

I feel you boys, so I quickly made this to hopefully brighten you both up a bit ;)

View attachment 369734

mooch1e , you guys nailed it with giving this asshole one of the most punchable faces in any game/novel so far ;)
Many will thank you for this one.. (y) :devilish:

May 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc9_park.rpy", line 523, in script
if loc9_mon_jogging_fv == False:
File "game/script_loc/loc9_park.rpy", line 523, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc9_mon_jogging_fv' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Photo Hunt 0.5.1
Mon Aug 12 15:17:53 2019
```

Oct 22, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "A:\Game\aa\Moochie\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Photo Hunt 0.5.1
Mon Aug 12 15:17:53 2019
```
The answer you seek:

This is a bug. Open script.rpy and change the 396 line from loc19 to loc9.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
anyone know how to gain "rachel love" points at the first 10 days and reach that achievement?

14.“Everything for my little sister” - you gave Rachel money and took a picture of her boobs using the mirror. (need 3 love points to rachel)
This is apparently a mistake in the description. At the end of the event give 3 rachels love points, and to complete the achievement you need $ 100 and > 13 intellect.

Last edited:

superic

Feb 20, 2018
and for that?
1.“Manipulative teacher” - you found out that Monica was bluffing when she told Lina that she would get her expelled and you told Lina about that on the last 4th round of Literature events with her.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
1.“Manipulative teacher” - you found out that Monica was bluffing when she told Lina that she would get her expelled and you told Lina about that on the last 4th round of Literature events with her.
1)You need to talk about Lina with Monica in her office when she is in a good mood(school_success > 70).
school_succes increases when you attend classes.(or just boost via console)

2)Reach the last 4th round of literary events with Lina.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes