Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What caffe? Scene triggered by a phone call? Is this caffe on nadia island? Booti call?
Can we choose her outfit on our dae with her? Is it about Rach or Eve?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Heyo. I'm sorry if this has been answered before but the day and time text in the top left disappeared for me and I can't figure out how to get them back?
View attachment 1662918
Can someone help please?
well in past i did reload old save for that , but someone said that "open close phone" should fix it, didnt had chance to see for myself, worth a try

Reactions: turgsh01

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
well in past i did reload old save for that , but someone said that "open close phone" should fix it, didnt had chance to see for myself, worth a try
Damn, Yeah it worked, just not on the first try. Thanks
I fixed it somehow, that's why I deleted the message. I didn't think someone would answer this fast. Sorry :D

Reactions: micmitja

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think anyone can claim that he would be satisfied with a repeatable scene like this one for his favorite character.
and take baths with her and goto movies and occasionally invite lina to have fun in mc etc house. and if is on her corruption path then.........

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
and take baths with her and goto movies and occasionally invite lina to have fun in mc etc house. and if is on her corruption path then.........
Well, both Evelyn and Rachel are included in the Lina path. Both have photoshoots and events like this. Also she has repeatable scenes. Bath scene? Check. Photoshoots? Check. Expose her body parts whils she's sleeping? Check. Sunbathing, movie night and breakfeast scenes with "extra"? Check. Are people satisfied? No, not at all.
Now immagine the Evelyn arc would come to a stop and not move forward for many months. You think people would say: "Well, I'm happy. She has repeatable scenes after all."

What I am waiting for is some story content. Currently she's just sitting there, nothing else.

Getting her out of the RM (or not) was a good start, so what comes next? I can't remember when her story was continued last time.

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is the sex with a mom on the car only scene with her or there are more sex scenes with her?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Am So Excited for the next update.. This game definitely is on my top 10.
So entertaining.. and the aesthetics of the game, is just so alive

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes