Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the "Fiona punishes MC" scene? This is my last scene missing for her. Thanks!
If i'm not mistaken you have to be on Fiona is dominant route and explore abandoned hospital. You will find a room with patient bed with restraints on them, you can agree to be restrained and Fiona does stuff to you. Maybe that is the punishment scene, but if i'm wrong sorry, working on top of my head here :D

Reactions: interlinked

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I am not into incest, but have to admit MC relationship with Evelyn did caught my eye and became my favorite along with Lina. Really liked their development and while their first sex scene can be frustrating due to MC getting angry and desperate with satisfying her, ending with a fight at the end of the scene, the follow up of their romance in the super model route was really good, along with the sex scenes. I also don't like aggressive women that much, but Evelyn somehow manages to be much tolerable than other tsundere LIs.

Last edited:

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
If i'm not mistaken you have to be on Fiona is dominant route and explore abandoned hospital. You will find a room with patient bed with restraints on them, you can agree to be restrained and Fiona does stuff to you. Maybe that is the punishment scene, but if i'm wrong sorry, working on top of my head here :D
Nope, that's not the one, I've already got that, the one you're talking about is called "give fiona key dom #2" in the replay gallery. The last one is called "Fiona punishes MC". Thanks for the help anyway!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
but which theories can be true? :unsure:
I've watched video about rpg games i wanted to refresh and i've found something interesting, in some games was always a wingman - guy or girl who helps us when we need and to give us good advices.
In few games that role were attached to fairies, Skylar was fairy in mc's dream or at some award or at art.
Looking at latest PH update Skylar might be our secret wingman: we can buy walkrhroughs in her shop, she appears when we are not expecting, she helped to strip Ev when she was in pond, she was close when Scott talked about Fiona :unsure:
Skylar is mc's wingman - this is true (i think).

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I've watched video about rpg games i wanted to refresh and i've found something interesting, in some games was always a wingman - guy or girl who helps us when we need and to give us good advices.
In few games that role were attached to fairies, Skylar was fairy in mc's dream or at some award or at art.
Looking at latest PH update Skylar might be our secret wingman: we can buy walkrhroughs in her shop, she appears when we are not expecting, she helped to strip Ev when she was in pond, she was close when Scott talked about Fiona :unsure:
Skylar is mc's wingman - this is true (i think).
as you say,she doesn't really have a story,but she's always there in the important moments.skylar the helping angel :love:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Well, Roberts is not young and his grandson might be student but in college and be older than mc. You remember those two bastards who are fucking Iris (and wanted to fuck Fiona), one of them can be also Roberts grandson.
Still we don't know who was masked guy who were touching Lina in train and who molested Risa in alley, it can be masked Roberts grandson.
yes,you may be right.i still wonder who the masked one is :unsure:,he works for the red maiden,but who is he?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
hacking can't be increased atm w/o save editing (or codes) since no1 teaches it but it isn't needed atm
Tobias teaches you the 'ancient' art of messing with computers. Your hacking has increased! (+20)

Jen's Uncle moved from the cyber café or whatever it was to the Science Lab at school. Cost $135 in mornings.
You need some hacking to at least get into Rach's laptop to learn of the RM. Think rest may be as extra options mostly dealing with phones. Also, first time going to the lab Skylar is there. And out guardian angel "suggest you should invest in charisma and hacking."

Reactions: Boobs Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok,i was wondering because you can post so many messages at once,and have so many messages.but well done :)
well i follow ~130 threads and some of those tend to be active (normal day is 4-5 pages of notifications) and you keep pinging me.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
good can someone pass me the phone.rpyc file to delete it accidentally and the game broke and I don't want to download again v PhotoHunt-0.14.1-pc and thanks

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes