Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
well he should after all he has done.

i think he meant that girls he fuck become mommies.

on that pic is fiona and risa not fiona and lina.
There will be more than four mommies for me, my mc is breeding bull ;)

Yes i know it's Fiona.

I tried to recall talking event with Lina.
When mc talk with Lina she is saying grandpa spanked her in past while Risa was watching :KEK:
Grandpa spanked Lina at past, Risa deserves the same medicine and tattoo is perfect reason for some spank.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hey all, is this an annoying grind game or something quite forward like badik for example. If grindfest i simply dl the game and the gallery unlock. Thank you.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hey all, is this an annoying grind game or something quite forward like badik for example. If grindfest i simply dl the game and the gallery unlock. Thank you.
As Nemo56 said, it is not a grind in the classic sense. There are a few things you need to do to increase your stats and money, but for the most part there is story progression and you do not repeat scenes, so long as you follow the hints. The game is a slow burn, though, in many ways, with at least some of the females. I really like slow burn games, if there's at least some payoff, but some people don't have the patience.

Jan 30, 2020

Hey there! No worries, we are working ;) The update is coming next week. In the meantime, I already got 143 images and 6 animations for v0.15.2.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's main story continuation
  • Kira's main story continuation
  • Rachel and Kelly scene (unlocks right after the last Rachel's main story scene of the update)
  • Chan Mi continuation
  • New MC's dream scene
  • A slight change in the scene where you meet Melanie in Evelyn's office on Wednesday while she's away (which could be probably turned out into a separate Melanie's scene in the future)
  • New Evelyn's message
  • You can make more money at the storehouse once you work 10 times (+more bonus money)
  • New Fiona's dorm spycams scene (unlocks if you use her help in one of the new Rachel's main story scenes)
  • New images for Rule34
  • 1 achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • 341 images (+19 images from extra scene), 11 animations (+2 animations from extra scene), 210 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So legitimate question: Are there people that actually like Kira? If yes, then what do you like about that character?

Personally, I don't really find her all that appealing aesthetically and her personality is kind of whatever for me. I more or less get her "angle" with being a lesbian but that's also kind of whatever for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
So legitimate question: Are there people that actually like Kira? If yes, then what do you like about that character?

Personally, I don't really find her all that appealing aesthetically and her personality is kind of whatever for me. I more or less get her "angle" with being a lesbian but that's also kind of whatever for me.
That's the cop right? I like that she brings in more lesbian content.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

you_are_under_arrest__photo_hunt_art__134_by_mooch1e_df1isi9.png
I like Kira, she have great body, she's little perverted about Evelyn like mc and she does not mind when mc touch her body.
Aside of great body and lesbian feelings to mc's mom (what can lead to threesomes at future):KEK:, Kira will help mc to rescue Rachel from RM, she is good cop and investigator. It's better to have sexy ally when many people are enemies. The ends justify the means or something like this:unsure:
Her content is planned for next update and i think it's straightly connected with Rachel's rescue route.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 2117901
I like Kira, she have great body, she's little perverted about Evelyn like mc and she does not mind when mc touch her body.
Aside of great body and lesbian feelings to mc's mom (what can lead to threesomes at future):KEK:, Kira will help mc to rescue Rachel from RM, she is good cop and investigator. It's better to have sexy ally when many people are enemies. The ends justify the means or something like this:unsure:
Her content is planned for next update and i think it's straightly connected with Rachel's rescue route.
Yea but that's the thing about Kira. She serves more as plot device than an LI. It just seems weird that's she's considered one if she's just there to help facilitate the narrative. You know what I'm saying? Eh, whatever. Maybe I just don't like how she looks.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Yea but that's the thing about Kira. She serves more as plot device than an LI. It just seems weird that's she's considered one if she's just there to help facilitate the narrative. You know what I'm saying? Eh, whatever. Maybe I just don't like how she looks.
Yup, i know what you mean.
She is in Photo Hunt the same person as those suspicious agents helping main characters in other games.
Sex with her is avoidable so dunno if you can call her LI :unsure:
You must live with this how she looks or watch only text on screen;)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yup, i know what you mean.
She is in Photo Hunt the same person as those suspicious agents helping main characters in other games.
Sex with her is avoidable so dunno if you can call her LI :unsure:
You must live with this how she looks or watch only text on screen;)
Hmm, I mean the mod pretty much displays her as an LI so I just inferred from that. Idk, if she really is to be considered one. It's just kind of disappointing to see updates for her when there are other characters I'd rather see is all I'm saying. Still, I think it's just to move the story along so I understand the point.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love::love: Man it's hard to find a game with so many pretty girls and so many sexy asses a friend sent me some pictures and I already fell in love with Evelyn is Rachel even though I haven't played it yet lol

• Hey there

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
no time to use shower or wash teeth since needs to be always banging mommy, guarding grace, banging headmaster (although 2 of her scenes involve washing), banging lina (1 scene is under shower), etc.
That means missing out on bathing daily with with sis and once in a while with mom.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes