Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Ok question. If I start a new game and I tell it not to reset achievements, do I get the stat bonuses for the achievements I already unlocked when I start the new game?

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Ok question. If I start a new game and I tell it not to reset achievements, do I get the stat bonuses for the achievements I already unlocked when I start the new game?
when you restart the game with not to reset achievements those achievements you already have done it will be visible as done

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
when you restart the game with not to reset achievements those achievements you already have done it will be visible as done
Yea I saw that. But I also noticed that the achievements also give stat bonuses when you unlock them. My question is do the stat bonuses carry over because if so I have not seen the bonuses.

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Yea I saw that. But I also noticed that the achievements also give stat bonuses when you unlock them. My question is do the stat bonuses carry over because if so I have not seen the bonuses.
it depends on what you have select at the starting mean if you start you spend much time on computer you will get start bounce 10 of hacking

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
it depends on what you have select at the starting mean if you start you spend much time on computer you will get start bounce 10 of hacking
Yes I know about that also. What I am saying is that when you look at the achievements in the game you notice that when you unlock them you get stat perks and/or money. What I am asking is if those stat perks and/or money you get for unlocking the achievements carry over to a new game if you choose not to reset your achievements?

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Yes I know about that also. What I am saying is that when you look at the achievements in the game you notice that when you unlock them you get stat perks and/or money. What I am asking is if those stat perks and/or money you get for unlocking the achievements carry over to a new game if you choose not to reset your achievements?
you will not get money and also not get those abilities which you already have built your previous game you will simply start the fresh game just the achievements which you already opened previously, in short, you will just get your achievements opened it is because there are different routes of game where you some achievements open some not for the example if you chose computer you will never be open the achievement of linda lonely hearts one more thing if you choose yes to change achievements it will also change in your save file also for the example if you an achievement you already discovered in save and you restart the game and you reset your achievements its also change in save file too

Reactions: Jhustla

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So happy to see a new chapter of this. I know im a few days late so ill just stick with saying; Please keep up the great work mooch1e this is one of the best games on this site!!!

p.s. when will we see new Jenifer content?

• Love
Reactions: mooch1e

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Soon I'm going to make a poll about whom people wanna see in 0.8 version. Let's hope it'll be Jennifer, but there are also Skylar and Grace :D
that would be great but will you please do it fast coz its really a great game because of some good games dev make it so late for the example (love & lust Dual family ....etc)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
love the game so far. my only regret couldnt do the william route with alice and got her fired...not a fan of sharing. greedy i know but i'll have to live with it :whistle:

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
Hi!
I'm really enjoying the game! However dartred asked a question on page 31 about a problem that I've been having as well that nobody really answered. Both my sneak and my hacking are above 21, however I don't get past the screen shown in the attached image when I "find evelyn" on wednesday afternoons at her workplace. Any hints or fixes for this? It basically blocks me from anything to do with the college and all of Evelyn's messages, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hi!
I'm really enjoying the game! However dartred asked a question on page 31 about a problem that I've been having as well that nobody really answered. Both my sneak and my hacking are above 21, however I don't get past the screen shown in the attached image when I "find evelyn" on wednesday afternoons at her workplace. Any hints or fixes for this? It basically blocks me from anything to do with the college and all of Evelyn's messages, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to go home and catch your mother there instead of the office.

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
You need to go home and catch your mother there instead of the office.
At home all I'm getting is "Evelyn is not at home". And if I check in the evening she is reading an "important book" but i can't see anything beyond that either.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
At home all I'm getting is "Evelyn is not at home". And if I check in the evening she is reading an "important book" but i can't see anything beyond that either.
Normally when you see that Evelyn is at the college (Wednesday afternoon)
College.png

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Amazing and very unique renders!

But, if I understood it correctly, my only issue is that blackmail route has less content than romance route? Is that correct?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes