toto13100

Sep 9, 2018
i'm stuck with la-la-la achievment. I gave rachel the microphone but nevar saw her singging ...
could anybody help me ?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
- (Bug) Lina's story line is stuck at step 22. The actions required are: "My Place -> Let her hang out" & "My Place -> Photo Session". Letting her hang does not unlock any new scenes and Photo session, isn't an option when Lina does hang out. I've already seen the 2nd Magical girl photo shoot and I've talked to her grandfather, but I'm stuck on that step. Perhaps I saw the 2nd Magical girl scene too soon before fully seeing all the hang out scenes and swim scenes?

1668419804402.png

1668419532346.png

As a result Jennifer and Fiona's story lines are stuck because you need to progress with Lina's route to progress their routes. Although it is possible to visit the Abandoned Hospital with Fiona, Sky shop hints that I should finish step 35 of Lina's story before progressing.

At the moment I am trying to progress with Oksana's route to hopefully advance Lina's story.

View attachment 1-1-LT1.save I've attached a copy of my save if anyone wants to take a look

EDIT: Apparently the missing step is to do another bike trip, select Talk, ask about her grandfather, and Evelyn. On the next visit to her house, Lina's story progresses

Last edited:
Reactions: NTRguywalkingdog
Jan 30, 2020

Hey! I hope you liked the previous update :) The next update is going to finish up Miroslav's storyline - once and for all. It's going to be a big event with multiple different paths you can choose to use in order to get rid of him.

The whole content is ready, only dialogues and putting it all into the game are left to do. I'm already working on v0.15.2 - it's going to be 90% about continuating Rachel's main story. As for v0.15.3, it'll be focused primarily on Rachel's side activities, so don't pay attention to them for now, because they won't match your current progression with Rachel.
Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
  • 1 Fiona's message, 1 Grace message, 1 Jen's message
  • 217 images, 7 animations, 43 rerenders (Lina Hospital #2, Lina Metro, Monica Teachers' room, Rachel Outside photo session)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
more miroslav? GOD DAMNIT!!!

isn't getting rid off him twice enuf already?
I honestly don't remember how I got rid of him the fist time. At some point he just didn't show up anymore.

But yeah, he got his ass kicked or got humiliated (depending on the choice) or 'bribed'. Both were fun events but I don't need more of those.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Hey! I hope you liked the previous update :) The next update is going to finish up Miroslav's storyline - once and for all. It's going to be a big event with multiple different paths you can choose to use in order to get rid of him.

The whole content is ready, only dialogues and putting it all into the game are left to do. I'm already working on v0.15.2 - it's going to be 90% about continuating Rachel's main story. As for v0.15.3, it'll be focused primarily on Rachel's side activities, so don't pay attention to them for now, because they won't match your current progression with Rachel.
Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
  • 217 images, 7 animations, 43 rerenders (Lina Hospital #2, Lina Metro, Monica Teachers' room, Rachel Outside photo session)
nice!
more miroslav? GOD DAMNIT!!!

isn't getting rid off him twice enuf already?
Evelyn is the runnng champion of "toss a bitch" time for MC to step up to the plate. and since the scene seems to be taking place at school, wouldn't surprise me if MC stirred shit up, beat Miro (all that strenght should be usefull for omething) and have him kicked out of school by Monica.
I honestly don't remember how I got rid of him the fist time. At some point he just didn't show up anymore.

But yeah, he got his ass kicked or got humiliated (depending on the choice) or 'bribed'. Both were fun events but I don't need more of those.
in my plauyhrough he learned how to fly

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
- (Bug) Lina's story line is stuck at step 22. The actions required are: "My Place -> Let her hang out" & "My Place -> Photo Session". Letting her hang does not unlock any new scenes and Photo session, isn't an option when Lina does hang out. I've already seen the 2nd Magical girl photo shoot and I've talked to her grandfather, but I'm stuck on that step. Perhaps I saw the 2nd Magical girl scene too soon before fully seeing all the hang out scenes and swim scenes?

View attachment 2169049

View attachment 2169042

As a result Jennifer and Fiona's story lines are stuck because you need to progress with Lina's route to progress their routes. Although it is possible to visit the Abandoned Hospital with Fiona, Sky shop hints that I should finish step 35 of Lina's story before progressing.

At the moment I am trying to progress with Oksana's route to hopefully advance Lina's story.

View attachment 2169062 I've attached a copy of my save if anyone wants to take a look
You can never really get stuck completely. Issue with that Walkthrough you are following in Skylar's Shop is that it was copy pasted from person on this forum who made it. Biggest issue is that he could identify it because of the bugs and issues that he ran into when he wrote that so they got copy pasted into the game too.
Lina has some of the most "padded" content where you have to repeat her scenes until you have enough points to continue. She is not so much bound by what you did or how you did but how often you did it for the points.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

Changelog (not final):
  • Miroslav big event
  • Minor improvements
  • 1 achievement
Thank you for sharing the Update Report :) I had a sneaking feeling alot of stuff was left incomplete. Specially the lack of side activities we usually get in these updates.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
You can never really get stuck completely. Issue with that Walkthrough you are following in Skylar's Shop is that it was copy pasted from person on this forum who made it. Biggest issue is that he could identify it because of the bugs and issues that he ran into when he wrote that so they got copy pasted into the game too.
Lina has some of the most "padded" content where you have to repeat her scenes until you have enough points to continue. She is not so much bound by what you did or how you did but how often you did it for the points.
Lina has 115 Love points. I'm at the point where all her swim scenes, bike scenes and hang out scenes are repeating. I don't know how many points you need. Excluding Evelyn, Lina and Monica have the most number of points, 115 and 117. I don't think I'm being gated by points, I think there's a bug preventing Lina's story line to progress

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Lina has 115 Love points. I'm at the point where all her swim scenes, bike scenes and hang out scenes are repeating. I don't know how many points you need. Excluding Evelyn, Lina and Monica have the most number of points, 115 and 117. I don't think I'm being gated by points, I think there's a bug preventing Lina's story line to progress
Most likely missed some event with her then. Check the phone then characters. That one is usually more accurate of what to do then the guide they copy-pasted in Skylar's Shop. If it just says "hang with Lina" then keep spamming let her hang around the house. She has alot of scenes including Rachel, Evelyn, and her.
She also has some scenes at the hospital you gotta do (regarding her wrist cast)

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Most likely missed some event with her then. Check the phone then characters. That one is usually more accurate of what to do then the guide they copy-pasted in Skylar's Shop. If it just says "hang with Lina" then keep spamming let her hang around the house. She has alot of scenes including Rachel, Evelyn, and her.
She also has some scenes at the hospital you gotta do (regarding her wrist cast)
I've already done those, including the hospital. I've included a copy of my save, there's nothing I can do. Since then I've finished off Evelyn, Oksana, and Ville content. Even spamming "hang with Lina" isn't doing anything. She's at 121 points. I'm quite sure it's bugged.

Edit: OK I got it. I know what's wrong now. Apparently I have to do another bike trip with her and select Talk. Asking about her grandfather, and Evelyn, was the missing step.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
My issue with Miroslav has nothing to do with jealousy or anything like that. I just don't see the point of the character, particularly as his scenes have been rewritten.

Rachel is only into him because of the status dating him provides her. Evelyn is polite to him because of Rachel but could care less otherwise. He's not a threat. He's barely a pest. I'm not sure what purpose he serves. He's not a primary antagonist like Roberts or (potentially) Dad, he's not really an obstacle that MC needs to overcome, he's just...there.

Most of the characters in this game seem to have some purpose, and I'm liking it a lot for the most part. But Miroslav doesn't make sense to me, at least not currently.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
My issue with Miroslav has nothing to do with jealousy or anything like that. I just don't see the point of the character, particularly as his scenes have been rewritten.

Rachel is only into him because of the status dating him provides her. Evelyn is polite to him because of Rachel but could care less otherwise. He's not a threat. He's barely a pest. I'm not sure what purpose he serves. He's not a primary antagonist like Roberts or (potentially) Dad, he's not really an obstacle that MC needs to overcome, he's just...there.

Most of the characters in this game seem to have some purpose, and I'm liking it a lot for the most part. But Miroslav doesn't make sense to me, at least not currently.
he's the popular guy at school, while MC is known as a creep.for MC's hero's journey he needs an antagonist that is his opposite

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
he's the popular guy at school, while MC is known as a creep.for MC's hero's journey he needs an antagonist that is his opposite
It doesn't look as if MC cares much for his reputation at school anyway. Apart from Grace and maybe Lina he tends to hang out with people who are considered to be complete losers. The perverts in the toilet, the backyard dealer, the principal's son, the guys in the science club, the punk chick(Fiona), the artist. Grace included, they're all outsiders in one way or another.

Some of the people he has influence on could make Miroslav's life a living hell, if it came down to a confrontation. No, I think he's just some sort of comic relief for one group of people and a boytoy for the want-ntr-faction.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes