SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I probably did something in the wrong order. But here is an error that happens when I try to open inventory after purchasing the book from the guy in the alley. Pretty sure the last time I played I had already given an erotic book to Jennifer. Maybe I wasn't supposed to buy it again thinking this one was for another event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summation: 'NameError: name 'Kamasutra' is not defined'

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I probably did something in the wrong order. But here is an error that happens when I try to open inventory after purchasing the book from the guy in the alley. Pretty sure the last time I played I had already given an erotic book to Jennifer. Maybe I wasn't supposed to buy it again thinking this one was for another event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summation: 'NameError: name 'Kamasutra' is not defined'
But how were u able to buy another erotic book?
After all the only items you can buy again from Scott are the red flowers, the cellphone and the spy cameras.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
From what I remember the kamasutra is from a special option that unlocks after giving her the normal erotic book and progressing a little bit more into her story (that you get in the normal Scott shop).

I'm not a expert at programming but I think there are probably two ways this error could have happened:

1st: You already gave both the kamasutra and the erotic book to Jennifer before the update however after updating the game it resetted some of the items and since the kamasutra is a one type use item this happened..

2nd: The game thinks that you got the kamasutra earlier than you should be, maybe because it didnt activate the trigger in jenn storyline and then this somehow happened, from what I saw in the walkthrough there's two steps after the first erotic book that you need to do to unlock the kamasutra. The first one is catching her masturbating and the second one is asking her about the book, check if you have done these steps and try maybe doing the optional things like giving her a phone and getting close to Rose.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Damn, still no fix to the bug where I can't start June or Charlotte since the were added after Rachel and I didn't sell Quinn or Monica to the Red Maiden. I really do not want to start over, considering the number of hours I have put into this game.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: Kaisenjin

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Maybe your best bet is corrupting Alice by not allowing William in the photos and then getting her fired..

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Damn, still no fix to the bug where I can't start June or Charlotte since the were added after Rachel and I didn't sell Quinn or Monica to the Red Maiden. I really do not want to start over, considering the number of hours I have put into this game.

Am I missing something?
For Charlotte you need to bring a girl to the Red Maiden, that can be done by selecting rachel, monica or alice corruption route or bring Quinn to that old blind mafia man. As for June you would need to meet Charlotte and then visit the Red Maiden again to unlock June.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For Charlotte you need to bring a girl to the Red Maiden, that can be done by selecting rachel, monica or alice corruption route or bring Quinn to that old blind mafia man. As for June you would need to meet Charlotte and then visit the Red Maiden again to unlock June.
or exposing that cop.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Yeah, the PC guide isn't clear. Though honestly if Kira corruption opens things up as was mentioned after you, you'd think her regular route would open these up as well, as that is still technically bringing in a girl.

There are times I do wish the game didn't block off so much content on big choices, mainly because this isn't a VN where you can easily get back to the place you were before. My current save has around 370 days on it. I don't really have hours and hours to get back to where I was before.

Reactions: splamo

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, the PC guide isn't clear. Though honestly if Kira corruption opens things up as was mentioned after you, you'd think her regular route would open these up as well, as that is still technically bringing in a girl.

There are times I do wish the game didn't block off so much content on big choices, mainly because this isn't a VN where you can easily get back to the place you were before. My current save has around 370 days on it. I don't really have hours and hours to get back to where I was before.
Bro same for me, but im kinda behind since I focused on a bit of everything im near day 300, atleast the walkthrough kinda warns you if there's a big choice or not. That's why I keep saving in every single choice that appears.. and isnt Kira regular route to date Evelyn or something like that? I think like the max you can get with Kira are the dates not sure since I didn't started her storyline well

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
yes once she gets "bright" idea to infiltrate rm. that unlocks charlotte and june and more things at rm.
But then you expose her to Sakura or the old man? Since both of them are in cahoots.

And isn't better to bring Quinn rather than Kira? Since that would block all content related to Kira probably and all interactions later to Evelyn, in the other side Quinn doesn't have almost any content whatsoever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But then you expose her to Sakura or the old man? Since both of them are in cahoots.

And isn't better to bring Quinn rather than Kira? Since that would block all content related to Kira probably and all interactions later to Evelyn, in the other side Quinn doesn't have almost any content whatsoever
old man is just recruiter, sakura is boss in rm.

bringing kira to rm is her idea not mc's, betraying or not is up to player. dev has made so that while kira is in rm (undercover) no content with her.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
old man is just recruiter, sakura is boss in rm.

bringing kira to rm is her idea not mc's, betraying or not is up to player. dev has made so that while kira is in rm (undercover) no content with her.
So Quinn and Kira content after the rm is almost the same? I thought it was a important decision..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Quinn and Kira content after the rm is almost the same? I thought it was a important decision..
on my play quinn left town and kira got "bright" idea to infiltrate rm. more girls mc brings to rm more rm content is unlocked (to what extent no idea).

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
on my play quinn left town and kira got "bright" idea to infiltrate rm. more girls mc brings to rm more rm content is unlocked (to what extent no idea).
I think it only unlocks the interactions from the girls from the rm or the ones connected to like june and charlotte, Im doing every romance path for now and fiona sub, also it continues sakura path but I think thats it since you can't do anything to go against the rm and unlock more content

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it only unlocks the interactions from the girls from the rm or the ones connected to like june and charlotte, Im doing every romance path for now and fiona sub, also it continues sakura path but I think thats it since you can't do anything to go against the rm and unlock more content
there were some content early which required to bring girls to rm. that's why there is that cheat.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Using some console cheats I was able to do all the Charlotte and June stuff. Thing is to unlock most of the RM stuff the MC has to be a complete bastard, so at some point I might do a playthrough of pure evil MC, so you can have Quinn, Alice, and Monica in the RM, as there looks to be a fair bit of content there. But yeah, being a good guy definitely cuts off a lot of content, though I suppose being a douche cuts off a lot too. Of course some of the choices I made were back when there wasn't a good way to not break Alice if you fucked her husband, and it was just a real downer, and no idea how the Monica RM thing would even work, don't remember even having a choice years ago when the love route was the main thing. It's been a long time, though. At least we finally have a lot of Rachel stuff, I remember waiting years for that.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Using some console cheats I was able to do all the Charlotte and June stuff. Thing is to unlock most of the RM stuff the MC has to be a complete bastard, so at some point I might do a playthrough of pure evil MC, so you can have Quinn, Alice, and Monica in the RM, as there looks to be a fair bit of content there. But yeah, being a good guy definitely cuts off a lot of content, though I suppose being a douche cuts off a lot too. Of course some of the choices I made were back when there wasn't a good way to not break Alice if you fucked her husband, and it was just a real downer, and no idea how the Monica RM thing would even work, don't remember even having a choice years ago when the love route was the main thing. It's been a long time, though. At least we finally have a lot of Rachel stuff, I remember waiting years for that.
Well Im not a complete good guy since im doing sub fiona and also I probably blocked some content by not accepting Risa, but anyways to even advance at Sakura to then unlock everything else in RM you need to bring a girl or expose Kira, you can bring another girl but that is not necessary for the storyline. Btw how would Monica even fit in the RM? Like I can understand all of the other corruption paths that lead to the RM but Monica went from a blackmail at school to prostitution at the RM???

I think Alice is probably one of the easiest ways to unlock the RM content since you just need to interrupt her husband from participating in the photos and that's quite early game, ya ik that you need to get her fired but its just one choice that leads to it. For example Jenn is basically the same, you can do everything good in her storyline but if you fail at the contest you are done..

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes