SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for responding. I'm kinda new to this a bit. So does that mean I have to download the game again, wait for the new patch, and then patch it again? Will it still work with the save game files I have saved now? I overwrote the game files for the patch.
Just extract it again, don't tell me you deleted the .zip/.rar after you extracted it? Should never do that, in case you have issues ;)

So delete it, extract again, go back to the original save before you got the error and play without the mod, or wait for it to update.

Or just stop playing and wait for the mod update and then copy and overwrite new mod file when it comes out.

Hillya

Feb 16, 2021
Hi guys, I'm stuck ont step 14 with Rachel: it's asking me to takes pictures at the red maiden but I can't do anything since I chose the romance path.
Help please!

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Hey guys, i got my save games corrupted by a faulty disk drive.
Anyone on the Rachel romance path got a save from before the latest update ?!?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck ont step 14 with Rachel: it's asking me to takes pictures at the red maiden but I can't do anything since I chose the romance path.
Help please!
it's not path locked, try on other day.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I enjoy this VN, though the particular driving kinks aren't usually my deal. However I just had to drop into the thread to say that the sunbathing scene with Lina and Rachel is among the top 5 scenes I've ever seen. About made me pop just reading it.

Reactions: chenerba and MrTrue

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
Hillya said:

Help please!
cxx said:

it's not path locked, try on other day.
This is not a proper reply, as I have the same problem. No matter how many times you follow the guide in the morning it will not progress if you choose the romance path. If Rachel rapes the MC before you complete part 16 with her. So in my 2nd attempt on this I was able to progress the story properly having gone to part 16 before she jumped the MC while he was sleeping. Also there is a problem with the game as a whole. It crashes every 30-60 minutes. Sometimes less. Brings up an error message. I've had to reload an autosave nearly 100 times because sometimes it keeps crashes on the same point, usually a dialogue choice. And no it's not my computer, not a problem with my OS. I've only ever had one other Ren'py, VN, RPGM(Hate these) style game do this. And I deleted that within the first 5 minutes. But I really like all the characters of this game and the thought that went into it. Would just like to play it without it crashing out every 30 minutes. I will post the error message next time I get it.

The error that basically stops all gameplay around day 80. But starts from the beginning and just gets worse as you progress. And to state the obvious, no I am not running out of memory. I have an extreme high-end gaming PC. Homemade of course, lots of RAM, lots of VRAM. And all games run off nvme - m2 drives. I've also tried two different download sources and the problem is persistent.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 103, in __call__
renpy.call_in_new_context("_game_menu", *self.args, _game_menu_screen=screen, **self.kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if game keeps crashing then update drivers. also unzip with latest 7zip.

kato92kgb

Jun 24, 2021
Sorry to ask this but i don't want read 500 page. The sister have scene with other man? Im interested in the voyeur and ntr

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
New Sakura's service at RM (if you brought at least 4 girls to RM)

so.. Rachel, Kira, Monica, and Alice right?
Quinn and Kimberly too so 5 in total.
Don't think Rachel counts since she is there before you have anything to do with her and had nothing to do with why she started at RM.
All the other girls you listed counts.

Reactions: likikung01

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Photo Hunt to v0.15.3b with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Is there something wrong with the game? Why does it skip days?

Monday > Wednesday > Friday > Sunday > Tuesday > Thursday > Saturday > Monday

Last edited:

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
if game keeps crashing then update drivers. also unzip with latest 7zip.
Is there something wrong with the game? Why does it skip days?

Monday > Wednesday > Friday > Sunday > Tuesday > Thursday > Saturday > Monday
That would be Shawn's mod doing that. And to cxx, i tried to ask in a nice way for no dumb replies to the game crashing all the time. But you went and did it anyway.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes