MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Photo Hunt about to make it into the 2nd page of most upvoted and most viewed games on F95 :PogChamp: Gonna be up there with some of the all time greats. Well deserved!
Still remember playing the super early version of like 0.2 :sneaky: Been hell of a journey.

Also sorry for summoning you notification gang... The update is probably still far away for the Forbidden One :illuminati:

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
shit did Lina's story and caught fictional feels. how dumb she is somehow makes her so much more loveable... -but... Grace... Look... i mean.. Hyper intellectual and horrible with emotional connection and poor in some social situations? she is OBVIOUSLY somewhere on the spectrum and its SO FUCKING CUTE. so many good waifus in this game and the art is STUNNING.

Jan 30, 2020

All the content has been made, what's left is to write dialogues (I'd say it's 30% completed) and put it all into the game build.
As you can see, we decided to add one new option to Evelyn Breakfast event instead of Eve's Anime night. No worries, Evelyn lovers, you'll be happy ;)

I've also made 177 rerenders of early Jen's content (mainly art club), but I don't think we'll manage to include it in v0.16.1, because there are a lot of animations to be remade as well.

As always, a lot of effort has been put, I really hope you'd like the first major Skylar's update ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 565 images (+21 extra scene images), 11 animations (+1 extra scene animation)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes