SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Mostly short-hair and silicone-looking boobs.
I suspect it's infested with milfs, too.
The occasional larger areola pair, otherwise small areolas.
I'm surprised this doesn't have "netorare" tag,
though it does have "swinging" and "prostitution" tags.
Good luck ig ;J

Reactions: wiseold6996

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think i remember seeing the principal getting it on whit some black guys in one screenshoot a long time ago am i crazy i played the blackmail path a while ago but never saw that scene but i always wandered how you get it
that happens when mc takes her to cafe to be fucked.

Reactions: starlite75

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Finished the update. Both Skylar and Kira routes as well as the Evelyn content.
Overall this was a super good update with some of the best animations we have had yet. Specially the Ice Cream scene (y)

Only downside I have of this update was the heavy presence of violence and even rape themes in alot of the scenes and overall content this time around.
People who thought MC was very pushy and rapey before are not going to like this update maybe.

But the story of Skylar keeps going deeper thats for sure :illuminati:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do you start the new Skylar storyline? It currently says "I should focus on other girls for now" but all other girls say they are at the end of their route/storyline (except Oksana and Sakura, but those two girls haven't changed for several updates).

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
How do you start the new Skylar storyline? It currently says "I should focus on other girls for now" but all other girls say they are at the end of their route/storyline (except Oksana and Sakura, but those two girls haven't changed for several updates).
you must complete all Sky events to trigger it. Like meet her in the park, police station, cafe and other places

Reactions: JackMiejov

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys, before I start playing, is there any sex scenes with Evelyn in the love path or on the model's path ?
Evelyn has a ton of content on both paths and yes you can have sex with her on the model path.
There are multiple scenes and repeatable events that lead to sex as well.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes