MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Finished the update. Both Skylar and Kira routes as well as the Evelyn content.
Overall this was a super good update with some of the best animations we have had yet. Specially the Ice Cream scene (y)

Only downside I have of this update was the heavy presence of violence and even rape themes in alot of the scenes and overall content this time around.
People who thought MC was very pushy and rapey before are not going to like this update maybe.

But the story of Skylar keeps going deeper thats for sure :illuminati:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do you start the new Skylar storyline? It currently says "I should focus on other girls for now" but all other girls say they are at the end of their route/storyline (except Oksana and Sakura, but those two girls haven't changed for several updates).

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
How do you start the new Skylar storyline? It currently says "I should focus on other girls for now" but all other girls say they are at the end of their route/storyline (except Oksana and Sakura, but those two girls haven't changed for several updates).
you must complete all Sky events to trigger it. Like meet her in the park, police station, cafe and other places

Reactions: JackMiejov

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hey guys, before I start playing, is there any sex scenes with Evelyn in the love path or on the model's path ?
Evelyn has a ton of content on both paths and yes you can have sex with her on the model path.
There are multiple scenes and repeatable events that lead to sex as well.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
I am stuck in a loop I cannot get out of. I go to bed and teceive a phone call for phone sex. Then head teacher calls and tells me to go to school where I am expelled and game ends. Nothing i do prevents that

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game might have the best "roommate" interaction I have seen so far, the latest updates were great. And I'm not just talking abtout lewd scenes, but about the three people living in that house together, have a playful relationship, sometimes snap at each other. They are intertwined in substories not focusing on them, but on other characters. MC comes home without pants or a hole in his butt and first thing that happens is Rachel making fun of him. Love it.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Finished the update. Both Skylar and Kira routes as well as the Evelyn content.
Overall this was a super good update with some of the best animations we have had yet. Specially the Ice Cream scene (y)

Only downside I have of this update was the heavy presence of violence and even rape themes in alot of the scenes and overall content this time around.
People who thought MC was very pushy and rapey before are not going to like this update maybe.

But the story of Skylar keeps going deeper thats for sure :illuminati:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you share your previous save?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
can you share your previous save?
What do you want out of the save exactly?
I have a completed save that is a bit all over the place with routes and then alot of partial runs with alternate routes and I can't honestly remember what save did what route.
So even if I gave you my completed run there would be some inconsistencies.

Reactions: ROGOSUGMO

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I imagine the day when MC finally confesses to Rachel that he's banging their mother.
Rachel: "Dude! Are you serious? Mom?? Eewwww! That's sick!"
MC raises an eyebrow
Rachel stares
MC stares
Rachel stares
MC stares
Rachel: "Ok, I see your point"

(but then she slaps him anyway)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes