SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
File "C:\Users\Starr\Desktop\PhotoHunt-0.16.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'9',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

This is my current error once the MC starts talking to a random blonde npc that I've never seen before.
Go back one page....

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Truly one of the best and most beautiful updates,
you've saved the best for now,mooch1e !! :love::love:

Her innocence,playfulness,her funny nerdy character,
but at the same time wanting to learn so much sexually,
her sky blue eyes that make you fall madly in love .
but at the same time the tragic story of her "mother",
such a beautiful angel like Skylar really deserves to be adored,loved and protected.

The writing that keeps improving,the most beautiful high-quality renders,
funny but sometimes moving scenes,
wile at the same time so many mysteries remain open.

Truly a wonderful diamond of a game that becomes even more high-quality,
mysterious and better with every update !!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Yeah this game really has become something else. From quite the underground game from when I started it at version 0.02 up to now.
The animations and renders have easily become some of the best in the genre.
Every girl having a super compelling story is such a reward too. Not a single one I feel like I have to slug through to get to another.
And you simply just choose in what order you do (;)) most of them.

Skylar and Grace updates really took this game to a whole new level.

Very well done mooch1e and team!

Can't wait for the next update.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Truly one of the best and most beautiful updates,
you've saved the best for now,mooch1e !! :love::love:

Her innocence,playfulness,her funny nerdy character,
but at the same time wanting to learn so much sexually,
her sky blue eyes that make you fall madly in love .
but at the same time the tragic story of her "mother",
such a beautiful angel like Skylar really deserves to be adored,loved and protected.

The writing that keeps improving,the most beautiful high-quality renders,
funny but sometimes moving scenes,
wile at the same time so many mysteries remain open.

Yeah this game really has become something else. From quite the underground game from when I started it at version 0.02 up to now.
The animations and renders have easily become some of the best in the genre.
Every girl having a super compelling story is such a reward too. Not a single one I feel like I have to slug through to get to another.
And you simply just choose in what order you do (;)) most of them.

Skylar and Grace updates really took this game to a whole new level.

Very well done mooch1e and team!

Can't wait for the next update.

Only the truth for these fine gentlemen.
This game is the ultimate feel-good game for me ; be it the music, the atmosphere, the story, the girls....

With Skylar and her mysteries, the game takes another dimension altogether.
The writing is always getting better and funnier, the renders are gorgeous, the animations are seamless and very well put together...

I can't wait for the other girls to have updates again and see their stories getting even more developped ; even if Grace, Skylar and Fiona are, for now, the most compelling ones.

Once again, big thanks to mooch1e and the team ; to the best sandbox in existence and all those characters we fell in love with.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this an NTR game? Because it seems like every other scene someone is trying to cuck me
There is some sharing if you chose so, some flashbacks show other guys, but you can skip them.
But no, I would not call it a NTR game. The flashbacks go back to a time long before any of the girls would become LIs.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to get new breakfast scenes or are those reserved for specific Evelyn path because i couldn't trigger them and i'm on PS route. I saw in img folder there are some scenes with ice cream and such i couldn't see.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Is this an NTR game? Because it seems like every other scene someone is trying to cuck me
Well, to makes it clear for you.
It's more of sharing than NTR.
However, I don't like either Sharing or NTR, especially NTR, why ? You may asked.
Well, I got NTRed. :HideThePain:
And I often choose Love/Romance path in this game. :coffee:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I finished playing literally 5 minutes ago, as the events related to Kira were predictable to some extent, Skylar's story and activities with her are amazing! The way she can behave during lewd activities shows that she is not a little girl anymore, Skylar is an adult a woman with a specific way of being:sneaky:
The way the MC was called during the roleplay is hilarious. the dialogues during the roleplay at the camp are wonderful, i was once at the Gothic cosplay camp and yes, people can't get out of character, it's so much fun for them, you kept 99% of realism because on real cosplay camps there is no many sexy girls as in the game;)
I wasn't wrong that Fiona would control and observe what mc does with Skylar, when Fiona found out that mc and Skylar were closer to each other, her reaction was more calm than i expected:KEK:
I can't help but admire it how well the characters' stories are connected. The dialogues and descriptions are so good that they give a clue that over time brings interesting facts.
Sydney was hit by Michelle, Michelle and her son died and the guy from Sakura's flashback survived. It's the same car.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if this guy didn't marry Michelle it means he could have stayed with Sakura and become her master :unsure:
I think i was also right about who is the boss of RM, Sakura may be the boss of RM and the way Roberts called her a "hag" may be proof.
Employees often gossip and insult their bosses when bosses cannot hear them. The devil as he called Sakura would show him his place for sure:KEK:
She has too much freedom of action for an ordinary maid. Sakura's special girls he mentioned can be trained to obey the cult and its members or special customers at least.

This cult is strange, i can't understand what they wants from Skylar. They were looking for Skylar because she has big tits and the cult members like them or that she looks like her mother and the statue. Maybe Sydney was a goddess(?) that would explain a lot why Skylar sees the world differently:sneaky:

I can't describe how impressed I am with how this game has changed, from a pervert with a camera trying to save his sister from a brothel to a story about a cult and criminal mystery, the plot of this game has become something similar to GTA.

Thank you very much mooch1e and Dev Team for another great update! I wish you all good luck!(y)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes