xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
stuck on fiona.....played a game with her, massage and left phone in dorm....still calls me douchebag...and won't talk to me lol

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
stuck on fiona.....played a game with her, massage and left phone in dorm....still calls me douchebag...and won't talk to me lol
She only forgives you if you leave the right type of message, that means always the second choice.

aldanky

Nov 25, 2019
шикарная игра , а что если пойти по пути без соры с подругой моделью Эвелин ( секси шоколадкой ) какие преспективы

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
I have the following quests still unfinished, and i have absolutely no idea how to get them done. Alice isn't at the model agency anymore, Rachel has no options left at the cafe neither at red maiden, and since i can't finish Alice's quest, i can't finish the questline of Evelyn. Anyone any idea how to get through? Or did I softlock myself?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3rop

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Anyone know how to get the images for Rachel? There's the fourth which seems to be her face sitting on mc and then the fifth which seems to be bj with mc

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I have the following quests still unfinished, and i have absolutely no idea how to get them done. Alice isn't at the model agency anymore, Rachel has no options left at the cafe neither at red maiden, and since i can't finish Alice's quest, i can't finish the questline of Evelyn. Anyone any idea how to get through? Or did I softlock myself?
For the mom, wait till she drinks on Friday evenings (I think), I think it’s the activities section.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For Rachel: Go to the Red Maiden during the weekday mornings, ask for Rachel, do different activities with her, then you'll have the option of letting her go early from work twice, from where you can invite her to have a coffe with you, the love path, or you can talk her into getting "revenge" on her brother, revenge path. Prepare a few hundred bucks, the whole thing will be costly.

Alice: You'll have to convince her to have a photoshoot with you during Saturday and Sunday evenings, have to tell William off, for that you'll need either high charisma or drug him, do all the photoshoot scenes with Alice, you can also give her a phone when you call her to have a chat with you. After you fucked her, go to Evelyn's office at weekday afternoons except for the Wednesday.

Evelyn: You can ask her to have photoshoots with you during Saturday or Sunday evenings, but you'll have to buy different clothes for her from the Mall.

Last edited:

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How to get first 3 messages from Rachel? I did everything that on walkthrough and also I am on Romance Path but still didn't get it

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
For the mom, wait till she drinks on Friday evenings (I think), I think it’s the activities section.
For Rachel: Go to the Red Maiden during the weekday mornings, ask for Rachel, do different activities with her, then you'll have the option of letting her go early from work twice, from where you can invite her to have a coffe with you, the love path, or you can talk her into getting "revenge" on her brother, revenge path. Prepare a few hundred bucks, the whole thing will be costly.

Alice: You'll have to convince her to have a photoshoot with you during Saturday and Sunday evenings, have to tell William off, for that you'll need either high charisma or drug him, do all the photoshoot scenes with Alice, you can also give her a phone when you call her to have a chat with you. After you fucked her, go to Evelyn's office at weekday afternoons except for the Wednesday.

Evelyn: You can ask her to have photoshoots with you during Saturday or Sunday evenings, but you'll have to buy different clothes for her from the Mall.
Thanks, but i already did everything that's possible. I guess i've softlocked myself with wrong decisions...

Is anyone here, who could share a savestate with love routes only?

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
can someone help me out ?
at home when i click on mobile and check evelyn's hint i am stuck on - i talked my mom about my plan: i'll conduct naughty photo sessions with alice.....
and i have already done that event
it would be awesome if someone can fix it for me or tell me how

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
can someone help me out ?
at home when i click on mobile and check evelyn's hint i am stuck on - i talked my mom about my plan: i'll conduct naughty photo sessions with alice.....
and i have already done that event
it would be awesome if someone can fix it for me or tell me how
You need to do three photo sessions with alice, iirc

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes