• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Photo Hunt [v0.16.2 Extra] [Moochie]

1. 4.00 star(s)

choontz

High quality, bright and bubbly erotic fantasy. There's a bit of grinding, but it's never to excess. The game itself has an original mechanic: you get money by getting new scenes with girls and snapping their pics. Then you sell these pics to a couple of idiots that hang out at your school's bathroom.

Although the setting is not realistic (and doesn't intend to be, it's all more like a really good teenage horny dream), it gave off a very sweet, warm feeling and was well-thought out.

rated 4/5 because in quite a few places "Photo Hunt" kind of skipped straight to the sexy parts, in its story - without appropriately building up the anticipation and all, in the player. The girls are also not especially believable as far as their personalities (they're all pretty basic), but they're cute and loveable which's the most important thing. Enjoyable game, would recommend!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Evilgamer

This VN is my personal favorite..
    10/10 in art OMG beautiful female character
    Storyline is good with lots of content but some time is hard to find them
    Overall this game is awesome.
    I personally suggest you to play and help dev in patreon because this game has lots of potential
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jyk

Art 10/10 (beautiful art, no complaints)
    Story 10/10 (pretty unique and interesting, no complaints)
    Grammar 10/10 (have yet to see a mistake or type)
    Gameplay 7/10 (good, but it's so easy to make mistakes and miss content it's not even funny)

I really love this game, there is a lot of content and plenty of routes and niches for everyone to enjoy and also there is always options so you don't have to go on routes you don't like (though you may have to progress on character's you don't like depending on your tastes). My only real complaint is how easy it is to make massive mistakes or do something without realising how significant the choice was (example being at one point a small question which looks normal affects whether or not a character becomes a model apparently) - it's also ridiculously easy to miss content, like you will play the game and then check back in and realise you missed like a dozen scenes because you didn't select specific options. Really would like to see a co-ordinated walkthrough where even if it's not detailed it explains all the significant choices currently present and how to get all the content.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FreshS

I usually dont write ratings but this game, especially after v0.9.1.
    it blown my mind story/plot wise. this game is true art in so many ways.
    the quality of the story and render is S-Tier. the gameplay and gui is smooth
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fake Name Real Money

This is the most visually stunning adult game available. The renders are STUNNING (animations too). The writing is good too. On top of being absolutely stunning, it also has the best and most unique variety of girls, both visually and personality wise.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mubarek

Awesome game. Everyone should at least try this game.
    Looks like developer/s loves what they are doing. The content is good. Character desing is good. Never had performance issues. But would like to see more content every update.

Solid 5/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zombiedo

photo hunt has an excelent story and renders.
    the game mechanics are nice and you can play it in 'easy mode' with the mod and do away with grinding especially if you're looking to explore the various story lines.
    A nice variety of characters and actively developed.
    The tutorial seems out of date but I suppose if you pay through patreon the version there is up to date.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jadezz

Really great game so far. Great character design, already a lot of content, great writing, good humor and a good story. Quite unique characters and great H-scenes. In my opinion one of the best Ren'Py games I've played so far.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

akenedy

Good game with minor flaws, some of which could be fixed by trimming or removing the grind and the stat requirements which are trivial but not really adding much to the game and adding a more detailed journal.

The renders and character models are great with plenty well made intimate scenes and I really liked the character design which reminds me of a better-looking Bioshock character model design. The story is fairly simple but the characters and their personal stories are what makes the game interesting with plenty of interactions with them. For example one of the characters, the mother of the protagonist who is a sarcastic drunk and a businesswoman whose attitude and interactions towards the MC alone made the game very entertaining for me and stand out from the typical characters featured in most VN's.

Overall a fun adult VN with a very simple story that primarily focuses on characters and various interactions with them.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ijako3

For some reason I was skipping this game whenenever i saw it under ''updates'' list of games..
    But i can say that from one side i was luck because now i have good chunk of content to explore and from the other side im dissapointed i didn't play it before.

Im not a fan of some of the ''younger'' cast character models, but i like that every character feels different and have their own thing.
    Writing is nice with some funny situations here and there, especially Evelyn(my favorite character) when she's mad. :rolleyes:

I recommend it to everyone, if you have some time to spare - there's some ''grinding'' money but it's not that bad and you can also use the cheat code to add 500$.

Good -
    - Characters feel different from each other, not only in the looks
    - Writing
    - Humor
    - Enjoyable freeroam

Semi-bad
    - Playing without playthrough may make the ''grinding'' or clicking rooms part of the game a bit more annoying at times.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

serkanak

this game have good characters and story but gameplay has got same issues first everything takes so much time you can't play story continuously you progress 2 event than skip one week than do 2 event and skip a week to this situation killing story.
    Second game has got some route but this route's just about small difference route isn't problem the problem is if you select diffirent route you miss content and you can't replay it again if you want to select different route you must spend so much time maybe developer is afraid of people says 'game is so short' but this issue is killing game
  12. 5.00 star(s)

paulmall

The game is pretty good. The design of the characters, although it did not like it very much at first glance, is very unique and apealing. The render is gorgeous and very well done. The characters are good, my personal favorite is the mom and i can't wait to se more of her,but i did not like all of them. But overall i see great potential and i realy looking foward to see more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Loutreeeee

Poh poh poh what a game! I loved everything !!

Beautiful Land lady (sorry i don't like incest so for me the MC is ALWAYS NOT RELATED BY BLOOD) beautiful and Roomate, excellent headmistress of the school who change a lot at home.

The MC want to fuck but in my opinion he is not a scumbag as you can see when he want to try another way to counter Alice.

The story is average but you can see some good part.

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

this is an amazing game! I love the story! It's AWESOME! TRUST ME YOU WILL LOVE IT! You play as an small photographer who has to make different choices in order to get laid. Downloaded it and I've played it half of the other night. Great job and stay cool or become even better!
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Sothyr

First, what I really hate in such games have not many timeframes during the day. In this game you have only:
    Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night

This feels weird, so
    - school and working hours (MC's Mom) are in the afternoon. Yes, schools are open also in the afternoons, but normally also in the morning.
    - jogging needs a whole afternoon or just making one picture a whole timeframe
    - it is not clear what action will jump you to the next timeframe, some do, some don't
    and many more

This game could get much more interesting if it is divided into 1, 2 or 3 hour timeframes. Or if you can do more during the 4 timeframes.

The renderings I liked so far. The faces show how they like you. Sadly the creator missed the chance to change their faces if you choose good or bad options during talking with someone.

I stopped before I saw any interesting sex scenes, if there are any.

I have no problem that the MC did something what reduce his reputation at home and school and must work up again, but must it be something sooo stupid? Little more creativity would me nice. I mean why taking such photos? Internet offers much better than such stupid photos...

And for a beginner his smartphone camera should be even enough. Also making secretly photos of mom and sis and sell them is pretty stupid. I mean making them to learn photography and sneaking is ok, but not selling them. I don't think it would take long to get thrown out of the house by doing something like that. If the MC get more 'trust' maybe they would even accept thoses pictures, even if he take them without consent and even accept to sell them if he can lower their inhibition. But selling them online would make more sense instead of to few boys in school.

What is so special about the camera, that the MC accept to pay every 2 weeks $135?

It is the 0.61 version, I hope the game will get more interesting and more plausible. One reason why I gave 2 stars is mostly that I liked the renderings so far.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Kond

Review for the 0.5.1V.
    I'm not a english native speaker, so i cannot comment about the use of proper english.
    The game graphics are good, but i don't liked the face expressions...they're a bit odd for my taste.
    In my humble opinion there are too much grind in this game, for example, you have to boost stats like:
    -Charisma
    -Photography
    -Intellect
    -Hacking
    -Strength
    -Sneaking
    + Love points with 6 (six) different characters.
    + find a character in a pre determined place and time of the day (morning, afternoon, evenning and night),
    besides that you have to earn money too because the MC owes some money and you have things to buy.
    Until now we have 6 different locations to vistit (other 9 remains locked), so the grind will increase in the future, at least the navigation system is well done and easy to use.
    I don't had any problems with the game crashing or with bugs.
    And thats it, if you like (or don't mind) grind you'll probably like this game...I don´t.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ddmoo

These are the sort of games on here that I really like. The game mechanics aren't too complex and there's a bit of grinding but it's not out of control. The renders are fucking amazing and most of the girls are really hot. The story isn't great and there isn't too much in regards to animated scenes yet but I'm sure it will get there after a few more updates.

Will definitely be keep an eye on this game, the renders alone make it one of the best I've played.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Batdog

One of the few games that actually knows how to do corruption. It's not an easy genre to do but this game developer is good at it. I hope he finishes using the corruption routes first and then does the lovey dovey nonsense for those that like it later.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Cool'Thulhu

Alright, Let's start with the good points :cool::

- Good Renders: They may look weird at start, because these days almost every game uses the same models. But the models in this game have originality and variety, but not only this they have good poses too, they not just stand there generically.

- Game Mechanic: It's nice to see some actual "gameplay", not just a VN with some inconsequential choices that leads to the same result. Even if its simple, this game mechanic doesn't become a eternal grinding, with is a very good thing (y)

Now let me distillate my hate a little :devilish:. The bad points:

- Plot: Generic... I mean, its the same thing as always, reunite with the family, new city, new school, blah blah blah...

- Dialog box: I'ts hard to know ween the MC is thinking or talking, I would recommend different font colors (maybe for the other characters too)

- Writing: Probably the worst part of the game, we can take the cliches, but a cliche poorly written is a hard thing to swallow. This game's lack of consistent transitions is sometimes infuriating, we reach point A to C without a point B to smooth thing up, for exemple, in the intro scenes there so much info thrown in your face that if you miss a line you get completely lost, and besides the intro, there no other internal monologue, we feel like we don't really know the characters, even after we supposed to do, is't there much dialogues and they are short. I know that this game still in development and maybe the things that I mentioned can get better, but for now it's bad.

To conclude, The game have some good and bad points, but the final result is positive, so it's worth to play and follow its development. ;)
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Archer717

First and foremost, the renders are really great. The faces and the bodies are varied and are sexy, which is what one looks for in an adult VN. The animations and sex itself is sparse at the moment, but its average yet is passable enough at the moment. The story itself is fine and so is the writing, certainly nothing much to write about. The heroines have different personalities and are unique enough to separate one from the other, I do hope its improved. Its a good base at the moment.