Ren'Py - Photo Hunt [v0.16.2 Extra] [Moochie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Scyra

The renders are amazing, not only are they different from most other games but they are so well done. Plus the girls also come in many different types.
    The story is pretty well done, the writing is good and so is the grammar.
    There is a bit of a grind, and if you don't boost your charisma out of the gate you wont get all the conversation topics, so I would recommend grinding out stats before starting any of the girls. Also it could use a walkthrough or tip system.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pillepalle

Great cast of girls, both physically and charact wise diverse. The renders are great, technically and aesthetically . Posing in some renders is nothing but amazing. The story isn't something totally unseens that's gonna blow you away, but it's just a casual/silly scenario getting to know the girls and have some fun with them. Not a great fan of the mindless grind (money and skills) but thankfully you can just cheat it with console/saveedit pretty easily.

Just missing the main dish (for now). :p This definately deserves more attention! Keep it up
  3. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

Okay, this is for the first Ren'py version.
    I have to say that not only has the game grown impressively, but it's also great work for the first version on a new engine.
    I encountered one bug, with a fix already available.

I'm glad that you can go the romance route with the girls, I have no problem with blackmail, as long as the MC isn't a complete monster, but I do prefer to play a nice guy.

What I really loved was the headmistress storyline, how it evolves from that snappy, unfriendly enemy to her cute, friendly and almost shy behaviour.
    And she looks fantastic in some of the renders.

A little problem is that you don't have a walkthrough or a hint system (at least I didn't find it).
    I've found a lot of stuff, but I couldn't do anything with the librarian (Jennifer?) apart from helping her.
    No pictures, no romance, nothing. And I have no idea whether there actually is reachable content left or not.

And fe. the pictures you get over the phone. All are unlocked with Lina, 3 with Monica, but only 2 with Fiona.
    What about the rest, can we unlock them already and if so what do I need to do?

I know some people have fun playing this over and over until they find the right route or they look at the variables to unlock content etc..
    I just don't have the time for that, I want to know what to do, not stumble around aimlessly.

All in all, with the great and unique looking ladies, with a well-written story (and I don't think the Engrish is anywhere bad, compared to some the writing here is Shakespearean ; ) ), this is a game I could very well see myself supporting, if the quality keeps up and we get regular content updates.

This isn't a bad game by any means, but it still suffers from the usual sandbox flaws and you practically need a walkthrough to at least minimalize the boring grind. And/or chead with the console.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

social1234

This game has Awesome modeling. And female Characters are unique. especially, Character's facial impression is much better than other games.
    But, it is so repetitive. It make player tired easily. And num of scenes is too small. this make highlighted disadvantage.

I know that developer change game engine and he almost make new game . But there are problems in basic system of this game and it must be changed. If not, it will be hard to get popular. It's too bad to be unpopular(there are only 7 patrons). This game has plenty of potential. It could be on 1st page in popularity. Everything is depend on developer. I hope to meet this game much better in next time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

grifiti

First off, the original renderings of this game is beautiful and detailed. If for nothing else, this is a great artistic piece. -BUT- this is not the only quality that adds a lot of value to the game. The replayability is also great, which makes this a good GAME.