TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Or maybe people (us) need to stop pirating 18+games, and pay for them and pay enough to where the dev could make it their full time job, we might be playing Photo Hunt 2 The Search For Film by now.
Based on my own experience the more money a dev makes the longer updates start to take. Summertime saga is the best example of this. The dev is generating anywhere from 65k to 197k every month on patreon and the game hasn't been updated in 3 years.

Last edited:

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I feel like theres too many characters in the game, but thats a very common thing around here. Still, one of the best games around, always looking forward to the updates.

But i really cant remember who's Skylar tbh

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Or maybe people (us) need to stop pirating 18+games, and pay for them and pay enough to where the dev could make it their full time job, we might be playing Photo Hunt 2 The Search For Film by now.

Bruh some devs make like 20k a month how much more money do you think they should make? for a full time job....

Seriously the big devs make more money then you'll ever see in a life time

just for reference moochie isn't a "huge" dev and this is what they make
1710987088836.png

After patreons cut and other fees would be about 7k/month

and thats not including income from other platforms like SS.

Don't get me wrong she deserves her earnings, but don't act like they are working for "peanuts" that way more then minimum wage (just over double minimum wage assuming minimum is $20/hour)

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Bruh some devs make like 20k a month how much more money do you think they should make? for a full time job....

Seriously the big devs make more money then you'll ever see in a life time

just for reference moochie isn't a "huge" dev and this is what they make
View attachment 3463937

After patreons cut and other fees would be about 7k/month

and thats not including income from other platforms like SS.

Don't get me wrong she deserves her earnings, but don't act like they are working for "peanuts" that way more then minimum wage (just over double minimum wage assuming minimum is $20/hour)
Sharing with the team, plus paying taxes. And you getting in total, like a normal each month salary, a regular working person. :confused:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt v0.16.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.03.2024 (bonus content up to v0.16.2)

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
plus paying taxes.
Thats assuming they even claim it as income (not all devs do) and if they do that gives them big tax right offs which include but not limited to partial rent/heat/hydro (a portion based on how much your "workspace" takes up in your home), internet/phone bill. Seriously working from home has big tax benefits she can even write off a new graphics card as a "business expense"

But even without all that tax's aren't 50% of total income, as for the sharing that would depend on how much she pays the team do they do an = split? i doubt it but lets say thats true 7k / 3 = $2,333.33 remove taxs still about 2k 2k per month for an update every 3ish months so about 6k per update.. ya i stand by what i said "not working for peanuts"

remember if she paying an equal share to the other 2 they should be doing an equal share of work making her work a 1/3 of the total per update but AFAIK shes doing the "main" work the story/images as it says in the games own code
1710992835170.png

so i highly doubt its a 3 way split

plus i took an extra 4k of the top from the 11k to begin with (not even remotely close to platform fees which is actually only between 5% - 12% depending on plan so at most it would be $ 1,320) so i already allocated "tax"

i don't know where they live so i can't do a full dive into it without knowing the tax bracket they would fall into so i have to estimate

either or i highly doubt all 3 team menders were working 40hours/week for the last 3 months (or 4? can't remember the last update)

theres no way this update would've taken a combined work hours of around 2,000.

But i think this is where i stop this convo I'm not going to go deeper into it because im not her accountant and i don't get paid nearly enough like an actual accountant would LMFAO

EDIT:

My numbers are all messed upi forgot the number patreon shows there is the estimate after patreons cut (so pure income) so thats 11k income after patreon cut/fees.

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

Unless you saved on the map screen, your save is now borked, goodbye multiple route saves. if this is going to be a thing going forward, it might be an idea to have autosaves happen on the map screen too.

also, can you PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, have the game save whether you start fullscreen or windowed? EVERY other renpy game I've played does this and it's annoying as fuck to correct EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Mucho Danke.

Reactions: 1triplet1

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Just how much does the moderator of this game on f95 hate "someone"?

From long ago, someone was "out of the picture".

Do moderators have the privilege to display discrimination in such a blatant way?

Someone is an important character in the game, you know what I'm talking about.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Just how much does the moderator of this game on f95 hate "someone"?

From long ago, someone was "out of the picture".

Do moderators have the privilege to display discrimination in such a blatant way?

Someone is an important character in the game, you know what I'm talking about.
I understand what you're talking about. He should be having a brain problem and taking the initiative to provoke everyone's verbal abuse

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes