soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Sorry, what's the "extra content pack?"
you get a couple of short stories following the girls in various situations before they met MC for example and a lot of backstory stuff with a few off them even having animated scenes included.
A lot of alternative scenes and some stuff which includes some made up scenarios.
Then there is a lot of extras for the rule34 bit of the game too in terms of custom made renders.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
you get a couple of short stories following the girls in various situations before they met MC for example and a lot of backstory stuff with a few off them even having animated scenes included.
A lot of alternative scenes and some stuff which includes some made up scenarios.
Then there is a lot of extras for the rule34 bit of the game too in terms of custom made renders.
Ok we gonna be like that eh. :HideThePain: Could have just linked my reply instead of just ctrl-v my post. :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and soprano31

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Shawnchapp's Multi Mod :

Photo Hunt 0.16.2 :
/ (738 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
To start June's route I need to send three girls to Red Maiden, is the RM route for sharing, or will it still be optional?

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
To start June's route I need to send three girls to Red Maiden, is the RM route for sharing, or will it still be optional?
As far as I remember, sharing at the Red Maiden is completely optional. Also I don't thing there is much content in the June route so far.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
As far as I remember, sharing at the Red Maiden is completely optional. Also I don't thing there is much content in the June route so far.
like 2/3 steps June hasn't been touched in like 2 years she;s been forgotten Lol

Reactions: Vibesy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes or cheat a bit and make game think that you have send x girls into rm. that cheat was posted quite a long time ago.

like 2/3 steps June hasn't been touched in like 2 years she;s been forgotten Lol
well whole rm thing gets only side updates on kira's quests.

Spartacus?

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
I tried using the "Shawns Mod" and, based on the instructions, I should be able to trigger step 5 of Chan-mi (Korean girl) friend route in Rachel's room on a weekend night. But every weekend night, it only triggers Alice's picture. Why is that?"

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
This is such an amazing game, haven't played it in quite some time due to not backing saves up when getting a new pc. Bit the bullet and started from scratch and holy crap how massive the game is, love it. Evelyn is the hottest milf on the site imo, especially considering the amount of scenes available with her and that there's none of that "there's no sex with nana yet" bullshit. Awesome (y) :love:

denen

Apr 25, 2022
While running game code:
File "game/animation.rpy", line 1841, in script
image loc6_ev_stopdrink_06_an:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Photo Hunt 0.16.2
Sat Mar 30 00:23:27 2024

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes