Jan 30, 2020

Hey guys. I'm very sorry it's taking us so much time to finsh the update. As of now, I'm testing the build, there are things to fix. The update is going to come out this week or never (alright, I'm kidding. But seriously, this week).

About good things now. I finished working on the content for v0.15.1a (yes, the update next to v0.15.1 is going to be v0.15.1a. That update is going to finish what we started in v0.15.1 - you'll finally be able to get rid of, most probably, the most hated character of the game). As well as testing the build, I'm focused on writing events structures for the next update, that'll speed things up for v0.15.1a (although that may sound like a joke already).

Sit tight. It's coming ;)

abc328626a

Nov 25, 2021

Hey guys. I'm very sorry it's taking us so much time to finsh the update. As of now, I'm testing the build, there are things to fix. The update is going to come out this week or never (alright, I'm kidding. But seriously, this week).

About good things now. I finished working on the content for v0.15.1a (yes, the update next to v0.15.1 is going to be v0.15.1a. That update is going to finish what we started in v0.15.1 - you'll finally be able to get rid of, most probably, the most hated character of the game). As well as testing the build, I'm focused on writing events structures for the next update, that'll speed things up for v0.15.1a (although that may sound like a joke already).

Sit tight. It's coming ;)
Who is she?

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
Huh.... honestly, he's such a non factor in the story. He shows up briefly at the beginning for 2 or 3 scenes with the sister and then basically never shows up again. It's been a bit since I played this but I don't really remember him being much of an obstacle. Don't get me wrong, I don't like those types of competing characters but Miroslav was such a non factor that I didn't even know that he was the person the dev was referring to. I actually found the dad to be bigger competition (although I weirdly sort of liked him by the end as he seemed like he actually cared about his family and was just an older version of the main character).

Reactions: chenerba

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
He will become the most hated for next few updates, he tries to steal mc's precious sister:eek:
I've hated him from long time but now it's time to hate him even more.
It may be the tin foil hat theory:
I think Miroslav has recommended RM as workplace for Rachel, he probably have affairs with some whores and he is treating Rachel like toy.
That slimy bastard does not deserve Rachel.
Mc needs to get rid of Miroslav and Rachel must be rescued for all costs.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He will become the most hated for next few updates, he tries to steal mc's precious sister:eek:
I've hated him from long time but now it's time to hate him even more.
It may be the tin foil hat theory:
I think Miroslav has recommended RM as workplace for Rachel, he probably have affairs with some whores and he is treating Rachel like toy.
That slimy bastard does not deserve Rachel.
Mc needs to get rid of Miroslav and Rachel must be rescued for all costs.
havent played in a while, but i thought we got rid of that little cunt long time ago, what is he doing back ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also is he showing on both paths or only rm one thinking.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes