Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Are you sure that the vanilla path have MMF scene? Because it seems a bit strange to me, inserting something similar to ntr in vanilla and not in RM. Is it possible that something broke in you save and the game gave you some non-vanilla event?

I hope the developer explain this, i choice the vanilla/romance route to avoid this kind of shit.
Alice has a Husband, the Vanilla route is the non-blackmail route, but making both Alice and her husband open to new things. Also, MC tries to boost Alice's and her husband's confidence. It's more of a netorase option for the husband's part. So Vanilla in a context is if MC was an Asshole or not.

n4n007

Oct 11, 2019
Here is a bit of python code if you wanna enable the incest patch and don't wanna edit script.rpy on every update.
Line 12 contains the script_path by default this script should be placed in a subdir (eg. patch) of the main directory.
Python:
def HitAnyKey():
    import sys, platform
    sys.stdout.write('\a')
    sys.stdout.flush()
    if platform.system().lower() == 'windows':
        print("Press any key to exit...")
        import msvcrt
        msvcrt.getch()
    return
def main():
    import os
    script_path = os.path.join('..', 'game', 'script.rpy')
    with open(script_path, 'r', encoding='utf-8') as file:
        lines = file.readlines()
    modified = False
    for i, line in enumerate(lines):
        if ('$ inc_patch' in line or '$inc_patch' in line) and 'False' in line:
            lines[i] = line.replace('False', 'True')
            modified = True
            break
        elif ('$ inc_patch' in line or '$inc_patch' in line) and 'True' in line:
            print('The incest patch was already applied.')
            return
    if modified:
        with open(script_path, 'w', encoding='utf-8') as file:
            file.writelines(lines)
        print('The incest patch was successfully applied.')
    else:
        print('The incest patch line was not found.')
    return
if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()
    HitAnyKey()
For those who don't know any python using os.join allows for inter os compatibility since windows uses \ for directory separation while linux uses /.
Just remember if u use \ u need to use \\.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Alice has a Husband, the Vanilla route is the non-blackmail route, but making both Alice and her husband open to new things. Also, MC tries to boost Alice's and her husband's confidence. It's more of a netorase option for the husband's part. So Vanilla in a context is if MC was an Asshole or not.
Oh now i remember who Alice is... for a moment i mistook Alice for the MC's sister.
Last time i play the game was v0.15.3b. Then i had some PC problem, some life problem, so now i see the v0.16.3.
Well if she as a husband the things is different. I mean i always prefer the "no MMF" i am more like MFF or anyway only one man vs women. But at last i can survive at it.
I hope that the developer give us some sort of get ride of this husband, or at last give us the choice to fuck Alice alone or not in future update.
Perhaps now i do not remember, but can we choice if we wanna boost the confidence with her husband? Because i have this remember I didn't help the two. Anyway i need to replay the intere game from the scrap... i really do not remember a things.
Need to wait for the multy mod, to restart the game.

Moochie is also human and needs money , she knows these sharing, swinging ntr shtt sells that's why. I never imagined a old junk will f**k Evelyn, completely waste game. Yea I know it's optional
Bro sharing/swinging ntr, they don't sell well at all. They are the smallest percentage on the planet. People tend to be more alpha than beta. Just look at how many games got stranded or die on the forums the moment they introduced the ntr fetish. Ppl tend to avoid this kind of fetish.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Moochie is also human and needs money , she knows these sharing, swinging ntr shtt sells that's why. I never imagined a old junk will f**k Evelyn, completely waste game. Yea I know it's optional
The people who keep begging for that trash never pay a dime for it anyway.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes