Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Are you sure that the vanilla path have MMF scene? Because it seems a bit strange to me, inserting something similar to ntr in vanilla and not in RM. Is it possible that something broke in you save and the game gave you some non-vanilla event?

I hope the developer explain this, i choice the vanilla/romance route to avoid this kind of shit.
Alice has a Husband, the Vanilla route is the non-blackmail route, but making both Alice and her husband open to new things. Also, MC tries to boost Alice's and her husband's confidence. It's more of a netorase option for the husband's part. So Vanilla in a context is if MC was an Asshole or not.

n4n007

Oct 11, 2019
Here is a bit of python code if you wanna enable the incest patch and don't wanna edit script.rpy on every update.
Line 12 contains the script_path by default this script should be placed in a subdir (eg. patch) of the main directory.
Python:
def HitAnyKey():
    import sys, platform
    sys.stdout.write('\a')
    sys.stdout.flush()
    if platform.system().lower() == 'windows':
        print("Press any key to exit...")
        import msvcrt
        msvcrt.getch()
    return
def main():
    import os
    script_path = os.path.join('..', 'game', 'script.rpy')
    with open(script_path, 'r', encoding='utf-8') as file:
        lines = file.readlines()
    modified = False
    for i, line in enumerate(lines):
        if ('$ inc_patch' in line or '$inc_patch' in line) and 'False' in line:
            lines[i] = line.replace('False', 'True')
            modified = True
            break
        elif ('$ inc_patch' in line or '$inc_patch' in line) and 'True' in line:
            print('The incest patch was already applied.')
            return
    if modified:
        with open(script_path, 'w', encoding='utf-8') as file:
            file.writelines(lines)
        print('The incest patch was successfully applied.')
    else:
        print('The incest patch line was not found.')
    return
if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()
    HitAnyKey()
For those who don't know any python using os.join allows for inter os compatibility since windows uses \ for directory separation while linux uses /.
Just remember if u use \ u need to use \\.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Alice has a Husband, the Vanilla route is the non-blackmail route, but making both Alice and her husband open to new things. Also, MC tries to boost Alice's and her husband's confidence. It's more of a netorase option for the husband's part. So Vanilla in a context is if MC was an Asshole or not.
Oh now i remember who Alice is... for a moment i mistook Alice for the MC's sister.
Last time i play the game was v0.15.3b. Then i had some PC problem, some life problem, so now i see the v0.16.3.
Well if she as a husband the things is different. I mean i always prefer the "no MMF" i am more like MFF or anyway only one man vs women. But at last i can survive at it.
I hope that the developer give us some sort of get ride of this husband, or at last give us the choice to fuck Alice alone or not in future update.
Perhaps now i do not remember, but can we choice if we wanna boost the confidence with her husband? Because i have this remember I didn't help the two. Anyway i need to replay the intere game from the scrap... i really do not remember a things.
Need to wait for the multy mod, to restart the game.

Moochie is also human and needs money , she knows these sharing, swinging ntr shtt sells that's why. I never imagined a old junk will f**k Evelyn, completely waste game. Yea I know it's optional
Bro sharing/swinging ntr, they don't sell well at all. They are the smallest percentage on the planet. People tend to be more alpha than beta. Just look at how many games got stranded or die on the forums the moment they introduced the ntr fetish. Ppl tend to avoid this kind of fetish.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Moochie is also human and needs money , she knows these sharing, swinging ntr shtt sells that's why. I never imagined a old junk will f**k Evelyn, completely waste game. Yea I know it's optional
The people who keep begging for that trash never pay a dime for it anyway.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Really like the game, but the moment the friend of MCs mother got her path split with "will leave the game" and than some updates later, she came back, i thought to myself "welp... im only gonna play the game again when its finished..."

Soooo, how far is the game?

Thx in advance!

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Bro sharing/swinging ntr, they don't sell well at all. They are the smallest percentage on the planet. People tend to be more alpha than beta. Just look at how many games got stranded or die on the forums the moment they introduced the ntr fetish. Ppl tend to avoid this kind of fetish.
so let me get this straight, you think that individuals that jerk off to their fictional girlfriends getting fucked by the mc as opposed to any other fictional characters are alphas?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
so let me get this straight, you think that individuals that jerk off to their fictional girlfriends getting fucked by the mc as opposed to any other fictional characters are alphas?
Seriously are you giving me an example based on a game? I don't write very well in English, but I'll try, keep in mind that I use a translator to try to clarify myself better.
Any man who wants to see his girlfriend or lover get fucked by others, whether it's in a game or in real life, means you're beta. An Alpha person, takes everything and doesn't let anyone else earn anything. You take all the earnings for yourself if you want to be an alpha. Whether it's in a game or in real life, the choice to be number 1 is yours alone. But if you share with others, you're just being someone's number 2. It's not you who enjoys it, but her if you let others fuck her. Who's earning more, you or her? Are you standing there doing fapping in your hand watching her? Or watching a friend of yours or someone else fucked you girls while you're with them? Come on, the answer is very simple, I repeat, whether it's a game or real life, if you're an alpha you take everything.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
This whole thing reads like a coping mechanism, then you bring out Alpha and Beta, I lost it at that moment. Replay the game, it's Alpha either way, so don't worry.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Seriously are you giving me an example based on a game? I don't write very well in English, but I'll try, keep in mind that I use a translator to try to clarify myself better.
Any man who wants to see his girlfriend or lover get fucked by others, whether it's in a game or in real life, means you're beta. An Alpha person, takes everything and doesn't let anyone else earn anything. You take all the earnings for yourself if you want to be an alpha. Whether it's in a game or in real life, the choice to be number 1 is yours alone. But if you share with others, you're just being someone's number 2. It's not you who enjoys it, but her if you let others fuck her. Who's earning more, you or her? Are you standing there doing fapping in your hand watching her? Or watching a friend of yours or someone else fucked you girls while you're with them? Come on, the answer is very simple, I repeat, whether it's a game or real life, if you're an alpha you take everything.
So much cringe in one post... :KEK: Also, no sense of irony whatsoever.

_mraz22

Apr 7, 2023
Really like the game, but the moment the friend of MCs mother got her path split with "will leave the game" and than some updates later, she came back, i thought to myself "welp... im only gonna play the game again when its finished..."

Soooo, how far is the game?

Thx in advance!
We got Evelyn sharing and swinging and most probably gangb**g NTR scenes before Rachel + Evelyn and MC scenes , so you can guess by yourself.

Rachel was a girlfriend of miro and she got into red maiden first but surprisingly she didn't got shared or drilled by miro, didn't got gandb**ged but Evelyn did lmao

Next plot: MC should paste a board outside of his house asking for 5$ for 2 cats so that he can also earn some bucks apart from photography.

Rachel needs to be shared and gangbanged too to make things even , next will Lina

Moochie is on the path of lust and Passion, only games like shut up and dance and Heart problems ( abondoned) are left and huge respect for them

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
You're projecting. You like to think of the MC as yourself which is a thing on its own and fine by me but don't go around telling others that don't insert themselves as the MC into the game (specially one with a stupid teen face such as this MC) that they betas if they don't give a fuck whose fictional dick it is going into an LI's fictional pussy

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
oh i see, you yourself live through the protagonist and develop romantic feelings for these fictional characters, to the point of feeling jealousy and betrayed by/for them,
and you are projecting that onto others, got it.

i know a lot of people here hold that delusion internally, but it's rare to see someone out of touch enough to actually say it, kudos to you.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes