mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
can someone please tell me how to increase stealth skill ?
Talk to Adrian and Bobby (topic 'Money') in the school bathroom - 'Alley' will get unlocked. Helping Scott with his work is increasing your stealth skills ;)
This game is so good and now that it is in renpy it`s perfect. Massive props to @mooch1e !
Thanks!) Many things are left to be improved yet. All we need now is support. Because now it's kinda strange) Most of the feedbacks are positive (and that's awesome!:D) and yet only 4 patrons for the 3rd release.

Reactions: Dependable_223

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Talk to Adrian and Bobby (topic 'Money') in the school bathroom - 'Alley' will get unlocked. Helping Scott with his work is increasing your stealth skills ;)

Thanks!) Many things are left to be improved yet. All we need now is support. Because now it's kinda strange) Most of the feedbacks are positive (and that's awesome!:D) and yet only 4 patrons for the 3rd release.
now you got a 5th one :)

Reactions: mooch1e

ahihi12

Jun 24, 2017
Need help with the event help Lina Studying any walkthrough for that event i'm tired with this question huhu :(

BeefyPrime

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 293572

Overview:
The story is happening around your character, who was unwilingly sent to his mother house. The city you have known before is now like different - so much has changed. Above all, after just one mistake you lost your siblings trust. No money, no love, only your new camera and desire to turn things upside down...​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-30
Release Date: 2019-03-30
Developer: Moochie - Moochie - Green
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Old saves won't work the game uses now Ren'py as an engine!

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Old Unity Version

View attachment 293573 View attachment 293574 View attachment 293575 View attachment 293576 View attachment 293577 View attachment 293578 View attachment 293579 View attachment 293580 View attachment 293581 View attachment 293582 View attachment 293583 View attachment 293584 View attachment 293585 View attachment 293586 View attachment 293587 View attachment 293589 View attachment 293590 View attachment 293591
I need android! I'm all in

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018

thank you .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Dont know what is causing it but talking to scott after all option i always seem to get an irritating renpy error i need to constandly click ignore to skip it.

bobobanyon

Nov 1, 2018
Don't get discouraged. Sometimes it take time and exposure for the support to come. In my opinion you're making an excellent product, especially with the models and story. 12 hours ago I didn't even know this game existed, and I just got done playing it 10 hours straight trying to explore all the branches. And now you have another Patron. In my opinion exposure is the thing you're lacking in most.

The two things the game itself needs is some sort of gallery of unlocked scenes/pictures and "current build story end" notifications like you have for Lina.

Regardless, keep up the great work.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do you see an NTR tag
Why are you asking me this question ? i already now this no ntr read the other post i was quoting.. The other guy was asking if this game contained ntr you should really learn to read.. Before quoting someone.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, Classicism did start in the 18th, not the 17th century.
It started around 1770 and that is the 18th century, just like it is the 21st century now.

If you make a test like this as important in your game, the answers should be correct.

Also, since when isn't charcoal the third ingredient for making gunpowder besides Saltpeter and Sulfur?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As for supporters. You just switched to Ren'py and released one version, these things can take time, and you need content and people need to know how to get the content, preferably with in game hint or quest system, but if not with a walkthrough.

The problem with sandbox games in development is always that you run around trying to find the places and times where you can actually do something, so making it clear where and when that is will make your game more attractive.

There are now many good games with similar gameplay and graphics, but I believe quality wins out most of the time, but again, it might need time.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well, this version is the most stable one all because switching to ren'py finally. Now that save system is working, dev can continue to build this high potential game. The only complaint i have which i mentioned before is that there is no room for error when you choose dialogue options related to events, because wrong answer as of now will lover your relation points with girls and can permanently lock you out of content if you don't use cheats (with ren'py it will be easier ;) ) and that already happened in this version with rachel, you couldn't see new content if you gave wrong answer and you had to type it (for 2nd one type coal not charcoal smh). The only problem if it can be called one i had was that i didn't have option to hide in fiona's room like in previous one to see event with her and roommate, i don't know if it's a bug or i missed some step. Anyway not a lot of content in this update compared to previous one, but at least there is a stable save system and game is on ren'py bois ;).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
As for supporters. You just switched to Ren'py and released one version, these things can take time, and you need content and people need to know how to get the content, preferably with in game hint or quest system, but if not with a walkthrough.

The problem with sandbox games in development is always that you run around trying to find the places and times where you can actually do something, so making it clear where and when that is will make your game more attractive.

There are now many good games with similar gameplay and graphics, but I believe quality wins out most of the time, but again, it might need time.
Whats the gunpower answer I tried potassium nitrate, carbon, charcoal nothing works

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes