Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I've found what appears to be 2 bugs***

1. When talking to Tobias(hacking guy) about the apologies('naked man') for Fiona...
The apologies(choice/selection) doesn't disappear from the menu it stay there

2. When talking to Lina about ASK/Help me win Fiona(squash match vs Fiona) same problem...
The choice doesn't disappear... You can do it multiple times(Lina squash match vs Fiona multiple times)

Last edited:

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
Hi I've just played it (again) and this time I've chosen Monica's blacmail route (which I've just finished). Am I able to proceed to the love route now? Because it seem to me that no matter how many times I hang out with her son, it never engages in the love route. Any suggestions?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress with Fiona's story? I'm only able to give her a massage and I found her dorm, but nothing is happening.

TheWhiteFlash

Apr 15, 2018
Just started trying this game out, but I got a question. Is this supposed to be a reference to Ciri from The Witcher in the book 'Blood of Elves'? Aside from the eye color the model definitely tries hard to imitate her and the scene here is 100% like the one where she learns the basics of magic (drawing strength/magic from the earth) with Yennefer. Dunno, might be looking a bit too much into it but no one has asked it yet when I read through the thread. Thanks for any answer.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Guys any of you found cheats to this game?
It's frustrating that you have so many actions and so small amount of time per day. That stupid menu which hides every single second don't help either...

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi, how do you begind the 7.3 ? , it says in the main page " new render about monica", but i can"t find how to play 7.3:)

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020
Have gone to the end of Lina route, and gotta say, for me doesn't matter what others say, the game ended. Now they are ever after happy in my head, and Lina overcome all her problems so she could be the best swimmer, runner, wrestler and model there is. In my head MC and Lina got married and populated the peninsula as much as China. No side wives, no other than Lina.

God, it's so amazing how the story until now have been masterfully written, congratulations. I simply loved the drama, her personalitty and the love between the MC(Lust, in my game) and her. Thank you very much for this.

• Love
Reactions: Jorund and mooch1e

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Just started trying this game out, but I got a question. Is this supposed to be a reference to Ciri from The Witcher in the book 'Blood of Elves'? Aside from the eye color the model definitely tries hard to imitate her and the scene here is 100% like the one where she learns the basics of magic (drawing strength/magic from the earth) with Yennefer. Dunno, might be looking a bit too much into it but no one has asked it yet when I read through the thread. Thanks for any answer.
lol dunno seems like kind of a reach. I can remember in the books where you're talking about the whole draw from all elements but fire convo.

Jun 20, 2018
lol dunno seems like kind of a reach. I can remember in the books where you're talking about the whole draw from all elements but fire convo.
Like Pestilo, I don't think so. This is the passage in question:

“Why do we always draw the force from water veins? Magical energy, after all, is everywhere. It’s in the earth, isn’t it? In air, in fire?”
“True.”
“And earth … Here, there’s plenty of earth around here. Under our feet. And air is everywhere! And should we want fire, it’s enough to light a bonfire and …”
“You are still too weak to draw energy from the earth. You still don’t know enough to succeed in drawing anything from air. And as for fire, I absolutely forbid you to play with it. I’ve already told you, under no circumstances are you allowed to touch the energy of fire!”

Reactions: Dalish

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
so are there any new scenes in .3 compared to .2 or is it just renders and the animation addition?
  • v0.7 text has been revised
  • 89 images rerendered (mostly Monica's romance route)
  • 1 animation of sex scene with Risa
  • A few minor changes (bug with shop is now fixed)

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes