trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
mooch1e I must say that this update had a good vibe to it. I'm not really into those side characters, but when i saw that there is some Evelyn content it made me play the game and get into those chars too. So if you can mix in a little Eve-Rachel content here and there in every update, you can do all the side characters you want, i would still have fun playing it. Good job man

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Hangin out w Liam opens any ntr/sharing path, if it does, i better show him out(because i dont want to share my girls)or its just for story progression? Dont know which one to chose.
mooch1e Great game by the way.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
not a fan of the repetitive scenes. i have no idea if i've seen all the available content for a character or if i can still access more.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this game a lot. I like the art and the dialogue but the repetitive scenes are getting a bit...repetitive. :confused: :coffee:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
So the hint says that i meet lina sister and i should get closer to her, how do i do that? and with alice i did the photoshoot with the husband and now i cant progress on that too, how do i continue?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.8.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.02.2020 (minor optical fixes)

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Has some kind of quest or character press tracker been implemented yet? I played a couple updates ago and was very disoriented by the lack of feedback of what the game expected me to do. It was like being back at the Amiga playing The secret of Monkey Island with a thousand types of different interactions possible.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It seems I forgot about a few things already, who the fuck is Liam and the half eyed old dude?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes