• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Why does this happen. This is the scene where risa asks the mc to take her virginity btw...

Is the art contest option bugged? It appears for the first try then it didn't come at all. I reload my save and completed it but still. And to get Alice side story or Rachel(or is it the twister?). From the previous update do I need to start from the beginning?
Replace the files in the "Photohunt / game" folder.

Reactions: AJSHR

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
my event just disapeard
I found the problem, there it was possible to ask Evelyn several times for help with the contest, and because of this the variable was incorrect. If you replace the files, art contest should start.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I hope a detailed and well explained walkthrough will be made for this. I feel like I missed a lot of scenes.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
how to get the last 2 messages from lina?
1st tell Risa you won't snitch on her which ends up in you fucking her. 2nd in the weekend go to bicycle date with Lina and help her get revenge on Risa (it's not shown but seems like you snitched on Risa afterall) which ends up in you fucking Lina on Risa's face. It's hot hell yeah!

superic

Feb 20, 2018
1st tell Risa you won't snitch on her which ends up in you fucking her. 2nd in the weekend go to bicycle date with Lina and help her get revenge on Risa (it's not shown but seems like you snitched on Risa afterall) which ends up in you fucking Lina on Risa's face. It's hot hell yeah!
i need to restart the game? cuz if i remember i didnt choose risa, to get an achievement

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
i need to restart the game? cuz if i remember i didnt choose risa to get an achievement
I chose to be loyal to Lina as well. This part I think is some kinda bug. I was expecting to get only 1 of the 2 last messages but it became possible to get both. This is a kind of bug I won't complain about hehe.

superic

Feb 20, 2018
I chose to be loyal to Lina as well. This part I think is some kinda bug. I was expecting to get only 1 of the 2 last messages but it became possible to get both. This is a kind of bug I won't complain about hehe.
well i cant get any of the 2, why?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
well i cant get any of the 2, why?
I'm talking about the continuation of Lina's storyline where you are trying to find out Lina's panty thief (new update). Not the part where you have to choose between Risa or Lina at the park (old version).

The continuation of Lina's story is triggered when you exercise in the gym with her in the evening.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It's hard to remember the things done in a grinding game that's why a detailed walkthrough is needed. Some events are triggered immediately, some through some requirement/s, and some through a few repetitive grinds.

superic

Feb 20, 2018
It's hard to remember the things done in a grinding game that's why a detailed walkthrough is needed. Some events are triggered immediately, some through some requirement/s, and some through a few repetitive grinds.
ok i just get now the 8 message, but i miss the last
EDIT: i get both 2 :) ty for help

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So I have the old bug with Evaline / Alice where I can't talk to E at work and it's not letting her hints screen progress. Am I correct in assuming I have to restart everything? :confused: Was there ever a patch or workaround issued for that?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to switch from sub to dom route or do I need to start a new game?
write in the console
fio_route = "sub
or
fio_route = "dom"

So I have the old bug with Evaline / Alice where I can't talk to E at work and it's not letting her hints screen progress. Am I correct in assuming I have to restart everything? :confused: Was there ever a patch or workaround issued for that?
give me your save

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes