The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
It seems I have made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement and as a result lost Alice. Is there any kind soul who will help me to change the variable to bring her back in my life? I will be truly grateful to that person.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be fair, Evelyn has always have a small content smuggled into the updates, Rachel just got the twister event, although her main route was ignored almost just as much as Monica recently.
Monica had those scenes added with the Lin dates in pool and jogging, so about same as Evelyn continuation. Think there is no way to reset Alice with variables, the not fired one does not work when you are way beyond that point in game and that was only real option before this update so you will have to play from start if want to save Alice.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
It seems I have made a severe and continuous lapse of my judgement and as a result lost Alice. Is there any kind soul who will help me to change the variable to bring her back in my life? I will be truly grateful to that person.
Yes. This is possible. I would recommend starting from the beginning, but you could change the variable al_fired to False to change the path.
If you decide to play through again you will see some great new scenes (you would have to choose to take pictures with William to not have Alice fired).

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for that although I did it all by myself(*pat myself on the back*) but how would I know if it worked or not? Coz after doing this when I go to the Agency Alice is not there or is she not supposed to be there? Confused about all this.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks for that although I did it all by myself(*pat myself on the back*) but how would I know if it worked or not? Coz after doing this when I go to the Agency Alice is not there or is she not supposed to be there? Confused about all this.
You wont find her at the office. If you go train with Lina at the gym you should see her agian.

You should also check the variable ev_hint. I guess its value is 7, if it is, change it to 6, this way the hints screen will show that Alice and Evelyn are still friends.
And to be sure I would also recommend changing the variable al_route to "will"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You wont find her at the office. If you go train with Lina at the gym you should see her agian.

You should also check the variable ev_hint. I guess its value is 7, if it is, change it to 6, this way the hints screen will show that Alice and Evelyn are still friends.
Thanks, ah suspect I missed those since I did set Alice as not fired with save editor, but that did nothing besides Alice and Lin having a hug while training at night but no further interaction. I had already finished original Lin content with Alice before getting her fired last update. Guess I will have to check what those values are in save editor on a save extra save. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
a what? only time she had interaction with brother was when he and jennifer went to painting competition.
Saturday afternoon check on Rachel, yeah it is at same time you can visit Monica and date with Lin ........ one of those great timings of letting rarer things fall together so have to quick click through week to see new content. Too much is relegated to weekend only afternoon that would be way better if could be also done on an daily evening and would make grind way lower.

Reactions: TheDevian

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Monica had those scenes added with the Lin dates in pool and jogging, so about same as Evelyn continuation. Think there is no way to reset Alice with variables, the not fired one does not work when you are way beyond that point in game and that was only real option before this update so you will have to play from start if want to save Alice.
Monica haven't been really touched upon for a very long time now, at least not in a way where she isn't a support character. Last part was the cliffhanger ending when asked to go on a date on the love route, don't know about the corruption one.

a what? only time she had interaction with brother was when he and jennifer went to painting competition.
Maybe it was one update ago I'm not sure because I skipped one, but at the weekend afternoon, Sunday or Saturday, she plays twister alone and you convince Ev to join her. It's a 2 part event.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do I have to keep inviting Lina and Monica to the Art club a certain amount of times to progress with Jennifer? Seems a little stuck in the loop just now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
if you mean going to movies then got it, she's not at home at sat afternoon.
The twister part is or should be before you can go to the movies, so you should have already had those scenes.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017

Just to make sure...u write this in the console command right?
Edit: It worked! thank you so much man. For any one having the same problem change al_fired = False and ev_hint=6.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The twister part is or should be before you can go to the movies, so you should have already had those scenes.
ah yea mommy and sis playing game and mc is judge who enjoys on the show.

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
When trying to access the 'extra content' I get the "You don't have the extra content..."-message, even though I downloaded and installed it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When trying to access the 'extra content' I get the "You don't have the extra content..."-message, even though I downloaded and installed it.
if you mean the thing you need the cheatcode for, the one listed in the op is old, use search to find the new one

.YungRoxas

Apr 18, 2020
so i'm stuck at rachel story, i've choose all option in red maiden and i complete gymnasium event in cafe so what should i do next?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes