Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game but lacks sex scenes with Evelyn :love: waiting for biger updates and HOT scenes (y)
And hope MC can finally pay for his Camera :LOL: (already can cheat for money)(y)
Needs more quests event etc (y)...cuz one day in game goes so fast and u can take same pictures at night :cautious:

Reactions: Tragic Princess

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.9.1b.
(+the extra content of v0.8.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.05.2020

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Version 0.6.2:

Changelog:

- Now it's easier to know that you are on the verge of getting expelled from school.
really? I had no idea or warning, just a random day said I was expelled :p

edit, also in new version, something wrong with fiona? you make her your slave/sub, but she becomes a domninatrix? like wtf? lol

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
haven't played this in awhile... am I supposed to reset achievements on a new game or do they stack from multiply play throughs? :unsure:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
They stay for multiple playthroughs, you should only reset them if you want the bonuses (stats and $) IMO.

Reactions: Spawn420

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Rachael's hint says talk to Adrian about the Red Maiden. I did, unlocked the Red maiden but i cant go there. What do i need to do to progress ?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You have to get a mask, which you find out if you go to Red Maiden on weekday morning. To get the mask you go to the alley in the evening and talk about it with Scott. Then you can buy it from him for $300 or you help him a couple of times and he gives you the mask for free.

Reactions: Jaam
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes