WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I'm checking the site daily but even so i missed this update. Perhaps that is the destiny of game and its fans. I have a folder named "upcoming games" all over covered with spider web. Crowded as well as silent :/
1581628636549.png

Edit: Oh crab.. I already played this. I knew it. BUT AT LEAST.. I have noticed there was still one event hasn't discovered. Now it's really done! Waiting for next..

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Evelyn: You can ask her to have photoshoots with you during Saturday or Sunday evenings, but you'll have to buy different clothes for her from the Mall.
Managed photo shoots with the first two outfits but she won't do the one with the one-piece. Is there another trigger for it?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Managed photo shoots with the first two outfits but she won't do the one with the one-piece. Is there another trigger for it?
What does she say when she refuses it? Maybe you need more relationship points with her before you can do it.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What does she say when she refuses it? Maybe you need more relationship points with her before you can do it.
Well her "love" is boosted to 800 so I doubt that's the problem. She says"I'd never wear that". Not sure what I'm missing.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Well her "love" is boosted to 800 so I doubt that's the problem. She says"I'd never wear that". Not sure what I'm missing.
800 points, really? Well maybe that's your problem. She loves you that much so she don't want to corrupt you anymore :ROFLMAO:

Joke aside I wish I could help you. I take it you used console command. Maybe you did something you didn't supposed to do.

Reactions: dbp5ca

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Maybe you miss other events with her before you could do that then. I was able to go with those on first try so I'm just guessing, but I wrapped up a bunch of events with her before that. Take a look at the walkthrough, maybe that will give you some ideas.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I've looked into the code for you. I guess you're getting the response:
"Are you nuts? I'll never dress something like this!"
You get this when the variable 'ev_hint' is below 6.

If this is the case, you've missed Alice's presentation at the office.
(step 8 in the walkthrough for Evelyn triggers this)

-edit-
Now I feel stupid. I didn't see GreenGames his response :(

D

Deleted member 1959605

how to unlock "let her go home" in Rachel's story at the red maiden? it's there any way where she leaves that job?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
how to unlock "let her go home" in Rachel's story at the red maiden? it's there any way where she leaves that job?
Do enough events with her in the Red Maiden, and eventually when you return on one day, you'll get that option for 200 bucks.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
how to get more money easily?
The best way is the poker nights at the weekend when Alice and Will still comes over. The table costs 300, but you can earn that back in 2 night. After that, warehouse, if you're lucky, you can get a 100 for a day, but so far that only happened once a week to me.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes