Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Game is gonna have two Asians one can have a petite the other can be like Asa Akira. Oh and a nice anal gape scene would be freaking awesome how the MC is fucking a girl in the ass an anal beads could be nice.
I mean, seeing as Hitomi is half white, I was thinking more Maria Ozawa

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The line, from my perspective is twofold. First and foremost, has the 0.1 or demo launched? If yes, then input should now and forever forward be technically based. If there's an issue with the writing, the characterization, the art, the gameplay, etc, these things should be addressed and fixed as needed. However, if the game has launched and you have a problem with the content, be that NTR, or Futa, or Incest, you're barking up the wrong tree. The developer isn't going to, and shouldn't change to appeal to you.

However, if a developer is doing something like what @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore and @Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore are doing with their thread asking for input and ideas to flesh out their own vision before the game's launch, including and incorporating people's ideas into their story, then and only then, is it time for you to bring up your personal fetish and see if it can be added to or taken out of the running for how this game will advance. Their game, as you'll find if you read the thread, is moving along into the first release now, they have a pretty solid framework, and it includes 2 of the fetishes that are the most controversial. The theme is father daughter incest, but the daughters, all 3 of them, aren't going to be doe eyed girls obsessed with their daddy, they'll have their own loves and lusts beyond him, just as he will have beyond each of them individually. NTR haters will freak out over this, but it's just the vision they have for how something like this would play out.

Anyone going into their thread, at this point, needs to acknowledge, that much of that has already been decided. Input on other aspects, character models, clothing and environment assets, etc, is still appreciated though. And that leads me to how developers can and should ask for input. Polls, Summertime Saga, Dreams of Desire, and my team's project Game Legends, are all using polls to determine certain directions we'll take. DoD uses them to add flavour with alternate outfits for higher tiered patrons. SS uses them to decide which line they'll flesh out next. GL has us using them to determine what characters people would like to see us parody. The story is still up to the dev, the content is still up to the dev, but the public gets to influence things that they'll be satisfied by.
Though NTR haters are welcome since it should be easy to make it optional.. or at least no cocking ;)
:FuckYea:

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Other than a logo and banner artist, we are interested in a female perspective, no way to really tell any ones gender that is following the thread :D but we assume most (if not all) are male..
Had a work friend look at it, after explaining a little of Greek history she seemed to like the overview but not sure if she's looked at the rest of the thread or the prologue link we sent.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Other than a logo and banner artist, we are interested in a female perspective, no way to really tell any ones gender that is following the thread :D but we assume most (if not all) are male..
Had a work friend look at it, after explaining a little of Greek history she seemed to like the overview but not sure if she's looked at the rest of the thread or the prologue link we sent.
LOL you just went up to a co worker an talked about adult games?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore . it's my day off today and since I'm up early (and feeling productive) I'll proofread your proposed prologue. Note: I am a native English speaker born and raised in Los Angeles, CA USA.

I'll edit this as I work through the pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just the first page for now, I started losing productivity lol. but let me know what you think.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
thanks @Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore . it's my day off today and since I'm up early (and feeling productive) I'll proofread your proposed prologue. Note: I am a native English speaker born and raised in Los Angeles, CA USA.

just the first page for now, I started losing productivity lol. but let me know what you think.
Whoa that is way too much exposition. One thing about the narration lines in an early draft for a game is most of those amount to art direction. Detail is fine, but you really don't want narration to tell the story. You want the characters to be introduced through dialogue and not by being spoondefed information.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

I like it, but agree with @DarthSedition
One thing about the narration lines in an early draft for a game is most of those amount to art direction.