Jan 2, 2018
k.. so think Chione's Boss and Tutoree can be Spanish
Mix

plus EcVh0 has some nice skin shaders

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
These are the current character sheets for the three daughters.. Will update if anything changes and add ones for other characters when available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are working on the others and will update the OP

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
this girl in Tyrant game.

when we collect models we go for any bundles related to them usually should have some great clothing items, not sure on specifics atm.. but there personalities will be in play for their outfits :D
Be picky using textures for clothes. Mostly they use same clothes in games.
Especially this one.
I don`t mind model of dress but they don`t even care changing texture of this dress.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
only planned clothing atm is

for our antagonist

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
updated
K.. Need models for a MC's girlfriend, Sierra's male senpai, S's female senpai\rival, S's male sensei, Chione's male boss and C's female tutoree..
now to find models for the rest... C's boss is spanish, and S's rivel is greek

No i don't like that losing your virginity should be special not selling it.
Yes it will be special for your requested Asian :D but Sadie is in the darker side of the game.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes! That was the idea.. Sadie's mom forced a virginity auction to buy the brothel/strip club :D, would settle most of Sadie's negative as well (rape, drugs, bdsm, bukkake, multiple penetration, slave, humiliation) could make her mom 'nice' enough to give her rohypnol and birth control so she doesn't remember or get pregnant, though could settle the 'lactation' tag if she had a child that her mother is raising as her sister/brother...

also should work for the new virgin asian (need a name), she will be introduced with the MC and his girlfriend (swinging)
If that is the case i may not want to play rape and selling your daughter off is a big hell no with me i have played enough games with that type of stuff.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
If that is the case i may not want to play rape and selling your daughter off is a big hell no with me i have played enough games with that type of stuff.
Could be that she did it help her mom/herself make the money.

Also, a couple buying a girl's virginity (for their anniversary?) is hot.
That'd work as well, but figure some dark elements would be interesting.. might even give Sadie her own game at some point ;)

That'll work make it more plausible as well.. OR the new girl can be a girlfriend that the MC's girlfriend was hiding and for their anniversary she could tell him about her and ask if he wants to take the new girls virginity so she's a little more into the story than just a 'fuck once' at the swingers club
The new asian girl will be the MC's Girlfriend's Girlfriend and the MC will be offer a chance to get to know her and take her virginity

Sadie will be completely willing to help her mother with getting money.. removed the negative elements

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This game having some stuff that would be a big turn off for me like buying a girls virginity or having the Asian girl not be around after you fuck her. The mom of the one girl selling her off or getting raped what's next NTR? This sucks for me i been wanting a game with Asians looks like i may still have to wait for fucks sake anyway i still hope your game does good but it is sounding like i may have to skip it Wicked Choices and Roundscape was hard enough on me with the rape in them. We all have different things we like and that is okay can't make everyone happy but again good luck with it.