Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Of course the Asian one is not the virgin damn it! The game sounds good as long as the story and the flow of the game is good along with the art i would play it only one other thing would turn me off and we all know what that is. Seen some of the models and they look good the ones from post 15.

PS i did not know Daz models cost money to use?

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Well the Asian one is also lesbian
NTR wise we will try to make it optional but we are going with 'if the hero can sleep around, so can the heroines' that and Hitomi the Asian has a girlfriend and incest isn't the first thing on any of the main characters minds till later on
And yes sadly unless we find the asset shared or otherwise pirated on F95, Dev Hub or Zonegfx.. We have to purchase the asset :D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well the Asian one is also lesbian
NTR wise we will try to make it optional but we are going with 'if the hero can sleep around, so can the heroines' that and Hitomi the Asian has a girlfriend and incest isn't the first thing on any of the main characters minds till later on
And yes sadly unless we find the asset shared or otherwise pirated on F95, Dev Hub or Zonegfx.. We have to purchase the asset :D
Yeah and a Lesbian atleast that should mean she never had a dude yet? And i really do hope that 3 letter genre is avoidable i have no issue if i can avoid it and i can stop other dudes from doing it since it is one of the genres i can't get turned on from i avoid it like the plague. It would be cool if the game had another Asian for the MC to bang til the 3 main girls start doing stuff with the MC.
I see why people ask for support it cost money and time making games.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
edit: the virgin asian will be a new girl not 100% what we'll do with atm
k.. so thinking of some mix of

--

--

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's fine :D ,
Since we still need models for two females.. one can be Asian, will have to be Sierra's Rival so would make sense that she might want to fuck the MC (Sierra's Dad) to piss off Sierra, won't be a problem to make her a virgin..
Chione's Tutoree is not a virgin how ever.. since she is fucking Chione's Boss (The Tutoree's Dad).. Will go in to details later when we are at that part :D

--

--

for her, might cut out two or three models though
will of course be using the

or

where needed to make any of the models younger or older if needed..
Bottom 5 Asian's from to an i really like the yuka one she looks like she could be a virgin.
and for the MC girlfriend that was posted at #403 number 2

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
edit: the virgin asian will be a new girl not 100% what we'll do with atm

--

--

edited.. decided not to make Sierra's rival asian, so we have a new minor character :D

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
myself i love the look of a pregnant women, happens in a game makes the game a little better.. tbh even if say getting her pregnant was the middle of the game, the rest can add elements of keeping it hidden or just letting people know with either positive or negative consequences...

example: incest game (since we are in an sort of incest thread) where one of the side goals/benefits is to get your sister or daughter pregnant, the dev works it in that with the right choices and having sex on the right days will lead to pregnancy.. after she finds out, the wife (daughter) or mom (sister) finds a positive pregnancy test (because the sister/daughter failed to get rid it correctly) and asks the sister/daughter about it, the wife/mom gets suspicious since the sister/daughter cannot tell her it was you but doesn't have a valid boyfriend.. say the sister/daughter is in college (to keep it age appropriate) depending on the sister/daughters respond to the questions of how, who and why.. negative outcome being the mom/wife makes her get rid of the baby (though i hate abortion), and positive she gets to keep it as long as it doesn't effect her school work.. in the case of the negative the dev could add in the option that the sister/daughter either doesn't want to keep having sex with the MC for emotional reasons with an end game for her routes OR makes her want to fuck even more so she can get pregnant again but this time she hides or destroys the test correctly...
completely forgot about this post in the babysitter thread... idea for later :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I don't think that actually happens in the open, but I have no doubt this sort of stuff works behind closed doors. It would be a cool theme for a scene with Sadie and highly dehumanizing if you to go there.
Yes! That was the idea.. Sadie's mom forced a virginity auction to buy the brothel/strip club :D, would settle most of Sadie's negative as well (rape, drugs, bdsm, bukkake, multiple penetration, slave, humiliation) could make her mom 'nice' enough to give her rohypnol and birth control so she doesn't remember or get pregnant, though could settle the 'lactation' tag if she had a child that her mother is raising as her sister/brother...

also should work for the new virgin asian (need a name), she will be introduced with the MC and his girlfriend (swinging)