Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hopefully @Xanderclyde or myself can get something going for the prologue of 'Photographer's Delight' but we have full-time jobs so not much time to do anything other then downloading, researching and storyboarding atm
Prologue only has to be a few pages. Just take an hour to sit down and start writing. You might not finish, but you can take an hour tomorrow to do some more. You guys have the idea here, at least in its skeleton, now you just need to add flesh.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Narrative being third person
One of the girls being first person

Since it cannot be of the MC's at the start since it will be the girls arriving at the university and the dorm room

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Narrative being third person
One of the girls being first person

Since it cannot be of the MC's at the start since it will be the girls arriving at the university and the dorm room

Sent you some links to my prologues, hopefully they'll help you to structure your own. What I try to do is write as much narrative detail as I can in the first draft, something you'll see in one or both of them. That narrative detail will eventually be turned into art direction. You'll see an example of what I mean by art direction in the new prologue for Seraphim. The numbered image slots correspond to the art direction I've left for Funfiction.

But really, just write. That's the best advice I can give you. You don't have to be happy with it the first time. I wrote the prologue that I sent your from The Things We Do For Family over 2 months ago now, but it's still not perfect in my eyes. Needs some trimming to get rid of exposition that I can tell in another way.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Combo into one post
Advice, tips and reasonable requests are always welcome. Read through what you've missed before hand though. ;)
Will update our potential tag list when I get home.. Though I think I covered most of the useable ones...
Also working on a new 'group' name.. Since 'Inc.' doesn't fit imo..
Was too many posts in a row imo

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
incest, male protag, lesbian (toys), anal/anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, multiple endings, group sex, harem, blackmail, school setting, slice of life (if possible), romance/seduction, virgin, pregnancy/lactation (if possible), interracial, big ass/tits (though maybe not), exhibitionism, voyeurism, creampie, corruption, milf (maybe), multiple forms of foreplay (footjob, titfuck/titjob, handjob, thighjob, groping, teasing), masturbation, prostitution, stripping, spanking, bdsm, sleep, cosplay, bestially, rape, drugs, domination, slave, humiliation, sexual harassment,
k.. so going off of

==
'Technical'
3dcg, animated (if we can), kinetic novel (for the prologue), male protagonist, multiple endings

'Sexual Content'
anal sex, ahegao (possible), bdsm (sadie), bestiality (sadie), ?big ass/tits? (not sure atm), blackmail (antagonists), bukkake (sadie), corruption, creampie, ?dilf? (protag is 39), domination (sadie), drugs (sadie), exhibitionism (hitomi), footjob, group sex, groping, handjob, harem, humiliation (sadie), incest (main theme), interracial, ?lactation? (want to, but not sure), lesbian, masturbation, milf (sadie's mom, other possible antagonist), multiple penetration (sadie), ntr ('if the hero can sleep around, so can the heroines'), oral sex, ?pregnancy? (want to, but not sure), prostitution (sadie), rape (sadie), sex toys, sexual harassment, ?slave? (possible sadie angle), somnophilia (sleep sex, sadie), spanking, stripping, ?swinging? (thinking of something for this), teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism

'Non-Sexual Content'
cosplay (sadie), humor (why not?), romance, school setting (university), simulator (want to make it seem 'real'), twins (so much want)

==
thoughts and opinions?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
k.. so going off of

==
'Technical'
3dcg, animated (if we can), kinetic novel (for the prologue), male protagonist, multiple endings

'Sexual Content'
anal sex, ahegao (possible), bdsm (sadie), bestiality (sadie), ?big ass/tits? (not sure atm), blackmail (antagonists), bukkake (sadie), corruption, creampie, ?dilf? (protag is 39), domination (sadie), drugs (sadie), exhibitionism (hitomi), footjob, group sex, groping, handjob, harem, humiliation (sadie), incest (main theme), interracial, ?lactation? (want to, but not sure), lesbian, masturbation, milf (sadie's mom, other possible antagonist), multiple penetration (sadie), ntr ('if the hero can sleep around, so can the heroines'), oral sex, ?pregnancy? (want to, but not sure), prostitution (sadie), rape (sadie), sex toys, sexual harassment, ?slave? (possible sadie angle), somnophilia (sleep sex, sadie), spanking, stripping, ?swinging? (thinking of something for this), teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism

'Non-Sexual Content'
cosplay (sadie), humor (why not?), romance, school setting (university), simulator (want to make it seem 'real'), twins (so much want)

==
thoughts and opinions?
Kinetic novel and multiple ends are mutually exclusive IMO, use Visual Novel if one can choose an ending or KN if it's a self contained no-choice game.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the prologue will be kinetic.. though will be a part of the main game the prologue will be released first