Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes! That was the idea.. Sadie's mom forced a virginity auction to buy the brothel/strip club :D, would settle most of Sadie's negative as well (rape, drugs, bdsm, bukkake, multiple penetration, slave, humiliation) could make her mom 'nice' enough to give her rohypnol and birth control so she doesn't remember or get pregnant, though could settle the 'lactation' tag if she had a child that her mother is raising as her sister/brother...

also should work for the new virgin asian (need a name), she will be introduced with the MC and his girlfriend (swinging)
Kinda reminds me of the subplot with the secretary's sister in DoDana

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yes! That was the idea.. Sadie's mom forced a virginity auction to buy the brothel/strip club :D, would settle most of Sadie's negative as well (rape, drugs, bdsm, bukkake, multiple penetration, slave, humiliation) could make her mom 'nice' enough to give her rohypnol and birth control so she doesn't remember or get pregnant, though could settle the 'lactation' tag if she had a child that her mother is raising as her sister/brother...

also should work for the new virgin asian (need a name), she will be introduced with the MC and his girlfriend (swinging)
Could be that she did it help her mom/herself make the money.

Also, a couple buying a girl's virginity (for their anniversary?) is hot.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Could be that she did it help her mom/herself make the money.
That'd work as well, but figure some dark elements would be interesting.. might even give Sadie her own game at some point ;)

Also, a couple buying a girl's virginity (for their anniversary?) is hot.
That'll work make it more plausible as well.. OR the new girl can be a girlfriend that the MC's girlfriend was hiding and for their anniversary she could tell him about her and ask if he wants to take the new girls virginity so she's a little more into the story than just a 'fuck once' at the swingers club

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Salvatore is our real surname, but yes :D

current models to mix for the twins

additions to the twins

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Salvatore is our real surname, but yes :D

current models to mix for the twins

additions to the twins
Nothing changed. for my eyes taste, Julie 7 ones are my first picks.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
We still need 2 female models currently if you have any request, let me know if you want to know the little bit of story we have for those two atm
K.. Need models for a MC's girlfriend, Sierra's male senpai, S's female senpai\rival, S's male sensei, Chione's male boss and C's female tutoree..

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Would be good to think of some body types not yet used, I don't remember if you have a black, latina, or chubby girl.
We have Egyptian which is sort of black.. but yea Latina would be nice, not sure about the models though.. i had an idea for chubby but not sure it fits either of the current girls