Unity Completed Pic2Jelly [v2.9 Beta] [JITD]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Funny how I was just on icth.io yesterday looking at this program trying to decide if I wanted to pay for the premium. Now I don't have to. Thanks for the upload!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My images don't HD when i add to the tool
when you click on "create image", at the top of the screen in red, there is opton to change resolution, format etc... clic on the corresponding key.

you canalso go on option in right "record conf" and change settings.

FastAsF*ckBoi!

May 19, 2018
It's insane how easy it is :oops:
30min of trial and error and here is some akeno action. By far not perfect but I have never done animations before.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
If anyone missed this one, here are whole collection from dev (if I understood correctly).

Some of them looks funny, some looks as if its a real deal lol

Should have named the soft to "wave simulator" instead honestly xD

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
There is so much that you can do with this application - well done dev. The particle effects are easy to use. Big thumbs up.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can someone explain how I can get my eyes to blink at the same time?
simply hover the option at the bottom and clic on "eye" , then, like other stuff, move the point to place them around the eyes and keep the middle lane in middle of theye (this is where the eyes will close during blink)

with a bit of practice, you can do everything at once.

little test i made about it View attachment 20200812_235956.webm

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can someone explain how I can get my eyes to blink at the same time?
sorry,i missread XD

to make eyes blink in same time , be sure toc heck that the blinking speed is the same on each target. (default speed is nice)

normally it should be at base, but it can happen that you accidently change it. to see that, use the options on the right.

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
simply hover the option at the bottom and clic on "eye" , then, like other stuff, move the point to place them around the eyes and keep the middle lane in middle of theye (this is where the eyes will close during blink)

with a bit of practice, you can do everything at once.

little test i made about it View attachment 770272
I understand but the problem is one eye blink and after some time the other eye blink, i want both eyes blinks at same time

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I understand but the problem is one eye blink and after some time the other eye blink, i want both eyes blinks at same time
sorry, like i say, be sure tocheck on the option on teh right tha the timing is the same for both eyes animation (the speed of blinking)

also, be sure to actually place both eyes animation BEFORE trying to test (clicking "create image" will save the setting and so it will break the timing for the next placed animation)

in my exemple, i placed the 4 eyes animation before clicking on "create image". so its saved all together and work all together in same time.
But if i did 2 and then tested by clicking "create image", and then came back and placed the 2 others , they would have different speed.

maybe that's what you did ?

if so, good way is to delete the eye animations zone and redo them in same time before testing. it should fix them.

Reactions: hentaipt
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes