Collection RPGM PIECE SOFT [2023-05-14] [PIECE SOFT]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

papey

Sep 7, 2017
piecesoft wiped the patreon of all posts except for 3 of the latest game and privated their twitter

honestly pretty upset with this. they start something, they make a decent chunk of progress, they stop. that's kinda fine, but why wipe everything ? why private twitter? that's just untrustworthy, people are paying you and supporting you to show em something in return, this reminds me of when he just made higher tiers for $$$ which i interpreted as wanting more value for the work, but now there is no work to value except for a one enemy demo

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
piecesoft wiped the patreon of all posts except for 3 of the latest game and privated their twitter

honestly pretty upset with this. they start something, they make a decent chunk of progress, they stop. that's kinda fine, but why wipe everything ? why private twitter? that's just untrustworthy, people are paying you and supporting you to show em something in return, this reminds me of when he just made higher tiers for $$$ which i interpreted as wanting more value for the work, but now there is no work to value except for a one enemy demo
That's not odd at all... Given the number of devs that have gone belly up and other scandals, that was a bad move on their part.

Reactions: papey

Nekopun

Dec 7, 2018

Whats up! Piece Soft's here and I know about your little thread here, which is don't even have appropriate tags. Just don't pay if you don't like the content, ok? Money shouldn't be a problem of current age where everyone can get cash on web or do a mining. All demos are archived on discord and still downloadable. I just cleared the page to make it more understandable for new supporters.
Private twitter cause there was too many follow/unfollows which is just stupid and also because some s***ty developers steal my gameplay ideas.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Whats up! Piece Soft's here and I know about your little thread here, which is don't even have appropriate tags. Just don't pay if you don't like the content, ok? Money shouldn't be a problem of current age where everyone can get cash on web or do a mining. All demos are archived on discord and still downloadable. I just cleared the page to make it more understandable for new supporters.
Private twitter cause there was too many follow/unfollows which is just stupid and also because some s***ty developers steal my gameplay ideas.
yo it's very pleasantly surprising to see you here, if this is true then i think you should specify this on your page, because people who will plan on supporting will simply see nothing going on, i'm glad you spoke about this here but please take this step to make sure people are in the know about what's up

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That responce is a bit harsh. I mean, people can like a game and still have suggestions for making it better.

Reactions: papey

Nekopun

Dec 7, 2018
That responce is a bit harsh. I mean, people can like a game and still have suggestions for making it better.
Don't think so. All the suggestions that people had was: "Please add footfetish moves" or "Please add farting". I don't need someone's tutoring or sugestions. As a hardcore pro-gamer (in the past) I know everything for making a perfect game.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Don't think so. All the suggestions that people had was: "Please add footfetish moves" or "Please add farting". I don't need someone's tutoring or sugestions. As a hardcore pro-gamer (in the past) I know everything for making a perfect game.
I would re-read what you posted and reconsider. Most fans are comming from a place of good faith and despite not having knowlege of game design or storytelling, just want to help. I am not saying to implement every suggestion (Especially more fart or scat content) but to keep in mind they are just giving feedback on something they love.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
and also the fact that i had absolutely nothing to say on that matter, i'm just saying that from the eyes of someone who isn't a long time max tier supporter you look like you've just completely cleaned house and shut down

Nekopun

Dec 7, 2018
I would re-read what you posted and reconsider. Most fans are comming from a place of good faith and despite not having knowlege of game design or storytelling, just want to help. I am not saying to implement every suggestion (Especially more fart or scat content) but to keep in mind they are just giving feedback on something they love.
They help no one just forcing their opinion. Want to see the fetishes you like in the game? -> go on and support someone who likes them too or a developer who make everything for a profit. Your blabbering is pointless... I don't wanna listen to a guy who reside in this pirate's den(and other forums) just begging for free content and probably never supported any creators.

• Angry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
They help no one just forcing their opinion. Want to see the fetishes you like in the game? -> go on and support someone who likes them too or a developer who make everything for a profit. Your blabbering is pointless... I don't wanna listen to a guy who reside in this pirate's den(and other forums) just begging for free content and probably never supported any creators.
Well with all do respect, there is not a single person out there who "Knows everything for making a perfect game". The great ones take inspiration from those around them and view (Helpful) critique as a tool to help them become a better creator. I really hope you will take this feedback to heart.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Nekopun

Dec 7, 2018
Well with all do respect, there is not a single person out there who "Knows everything for making a perfect game". The great ones take inspiration from those around them and view (Helpful) critique as a tool to help them become a better creator. I really hope you will take this feedback to heart.
So... you don't know who inspired Netral GD, Bo Wei, ZGreatMagician and many more to make such games? :KEK:
And critique can work different for the most of people.

• Thinking Face

nice666

Jun 23, 2020
So... you don't know who inspired Netral GD, Bo Wei, ZGreatMagician and many more to make such games? :KEK:
And critique can work different for the most of people.
damn....That does kind of make sense,since they do have elements of gameplay that has inspiration from you i guess?
It could be the other way around,i'm not sure xD

• Thinking Face
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote