4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Alright, I'm stuck. After the My Dear cousin mission where Martha and her cousin go upstairs, I then found Stacy on the bridge, what am I supposed to do next? I've been to every location that I can go to. There's also a russian message when I try to go into the bathhouse now.

Reactions: poomza14725836

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
"Oh wow, there are like 4 new pages worth of thread that have been made within the past day, I wonder what sort of discussion is occurring."

Flame war because mean words are mean
A person didn't like the game/the attitude of the dev(?) so they gave it a negative review and apparently that's a big no-no
No one wants to even try to de-escalate and everyone's being petty because, I dunno, ego?
I like the art :)

Alright cool, see you all next update. o/

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Alright, I'm stuck. After the My Dear cousin mission where Martha and her cousin go upstairs, I then found Stacy on the bridge, what am I supposed to do next? I've been to every location that I can go to. There's also a russian message when I try to go into the bathhouse now.
Head to Kaises farm next, you have to find jenny there

Gravtitty

May 29, 2022
Hi there, I seem to be stuck on the Call of the roads mission. I am playing as Stacey, and got the item from the kitchen, but when I go out side to get ready, she says "Not so fast.". So is there another item I am missing? I have checked everywhere I can, and can't find a way into her room. Please help ;(

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hi there, I seem to be stuck on the Call of the roads mission. I am playing as Stacey, and got the item from the kitchen, but when I go out side to get ready, she says "Not so fast.". So is there another item I am missing? I have checked everywhere I can, and can't find a way into her room. Please help ;(
This is in the changelog.
In short, leave the house and climb the rope ladder (to where the fireflies are) and look under the fir trees;).

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
In short, guys, of course there will be updates, but answers to questions, etc. will now be in the same way as in the themes of other games, without help from the developer. We (I) did this solely on our own initiative, but of course I’m not going to read disgusting and rudeness. I'm just tired of reading "What the fuck!" (one more, above) from unknown whom. Apparently these guys are not punished here, ok, no problem. Trolls, haters and boors don’t bother me much (I can do it myself whenever I want;)), but such “players” need to be punished. He came, downloaded, played and was rude, no one will like this. And we are not interested in playing “Developer - hater - boor” either. There are not many pages here, so you can always read and understand why this happened. If a person provokes a rude response from the developers (“What the fuck!” etc. they receive a response in exactly the same style) and then, full of “righteous anger”, run to ruin the rating - this is unfair. We had a very good rating, but 3-4 people “Everyone owes me!” can easily ruin it by giving it 1 star + bad review, and even their review in general based on "I dont want read changelog" and other things. I send to one of them really big message where step by step explain all things from his review, he even not answer:). Guys, of course he will not answer, because he just was want do bullshit and he do. And then we have to wait 100 years for the rating to be restored (probably because pressing the button is very difficult). As a result, we read rudeness and see how the assessment of our work falls because we offended the high feelings of the boor by answering him in his own style.
Guys, to all those who like our work - thank you very much and sorry that this happened. Updates will be released as always, but nothing else depends on us, this is our decision. There is no need to think that the developer does not respect his audience, we are simply saving your and our time so as not to feed the trolls, etc.
If you have any questions, you can always write me a personal message here, and we will also be glad to see you on our pages and in communities and will always help and advise. Just as you know, the developer always listens to suggestions, ideas, etc. So, as they say, "Welcome to Piglet Hill.":):coffee:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
In short, guys, of course there will be updates, but answers to questions, etc. will now be in the same way as in the themes of other games, without help from the developer. We (I) did this solely on our own initiative, but of course I’m not going to read disgusting and rudeness. I'm just tired of reading "What the fuck!" (one more, above) from unknown whom. Apparently these guys are not punished here, ok, no problem. Trolls, haters and boors don’t bother me much (I can do it myself whenever I want;)), but such “players” need to be punished. He came, downloaded, played and was rude, no one will like this. And we are not interested in playing “Developer - hater - boor” either. There are not many pages here, so you can always read and understand why this happened. If a person provokes a rude response from the developers (“What the fuck!” etc. they receive a response in exactly the same style) and then, full of “righteous anger”, run to ruin the rating - this is unfair. We had a very good rating, but 3-4 people “Everyone owes me!” can easily ruin it by giving it 1 star + bad review, and even their review in general based on "I dont want read changelog" and other things. I send to one of them really big message where step by step explain all things from his review, he even not answer:). Guys, of course he will not answer, because he just was want do bullshit and he do. And then we have to wait 100 years for the rating to be restored (probably because pressing the button is very difficult). As a result, we read rudeness and see how the assessment of our work falls because we offended the high feelings of the boor by answering him in his own style.
Guys, to all those who like our work - thank you very much and sorry that this happened. Updates will be released as always, but nothing else depends on us, this is our decision. There is no need to think that the developer does not respect his audience, we are simply saving your and our time so as not to feed the trolls, etc.
If you have any questions, you can always write me a personal message here, and we will also be glad to see you on our pages and in communities and will always help and advise. Just as you know, the developer always listens to suggestions, ideas, etc. So, as they say, "Welcome to Piglet Hill.":):coffee:
idk what was the drama here but i just saw your game its really good game dev don't listen to trolls and haters and keep going forward

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
I can't save it, even on the sign with the bird. The files screen appears, but I can't do anything.
No keys work. Someone help please

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes