4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020
Does this update end after the Kaise blowjob scene? I can't progress any further.
EDIT :- there's a bug that prevents you from progressing if you interact with the chicken before the clothes finding quest.

Last edited:

Nascrudin

Sep 1, 2020
Do you know when will be release the next update? I know it's pretty hard to estimate with this kind of work... But damn, I want it so bad xD

Reactions: Miralissa

Blorpagneis

Jan 7, 2023
Does this update end after the Kaise blowjob scene? I can't progress any further.
The update ends at the diner, but make sure to go back and explore after reaching it, (The game asks you «are you sure you want to end?» when you reach the final part of the diner).

There is a lot stuff thats hidden/only available after reaching it (Such as seeing the hippo-woman etc)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Do you know when will be release the next update? I know it's pretty hard to estimate with this kind of work... But damn, I want it so bad xD
I can only say that updates will not come out every two weeks (at least not yet), but you don’t need to wait a million years either. As I remember, three updates were planned before the New Year, but this was before the release of v0.03, so logically there should be two more updates, but I don’t know for sure.

theehh

Feb 14, 2021
I'm a bit lost, after the Kaisa Blowjob scene, am I supposed to find all the clothing for Jenny? I can only get the skirt and shirt, I can't find a way to enter chicken coop or get the bra ontop of the dunny. I've been stuck here for 20 minutes.

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020
How do you get to the bra on top of the toilet? I understand you're supposed to interact with the ladder on the right side but the MC just says "ladder" while clicking on it. It's probably a bug.

theehh

Feb 14, 2021
How do you get to the bra on top of the toilet? I understand you're supposed to interact with the ladder on the right side but the MC just says "ladder" while clicking on it. It's probably a bug.
I just did it all again from an old save, bug was all fixed? I had the same issue with other people where chicken didn't give me the panties. You get the ladder last after all the other clothing are done I think.

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020
I'm a bit lost, after the Kaisa Blowjob scene, am I supposed to find all the clothing for Jenny? I can only get the skirt and shirt, I can't find a way to enter chicken coop or get the bra ontop of the dunny. I've been stuck here for 20 minutes.
To get the panties on top of the coop just interact with the chicken coop gate. The chicken lands down and the panties falls to the ground. If that doesn't work then load another save from before the Kaise honey mission and don't interact with the chicken coop gate until Jenny's clothes mission starts. There's still a very annoying bug it seems andI can't find the shirt anywhere

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020
I just did it all again from an old save, bug was all fixed? I had the same issue with other people where chicken didn't give me the panties. You get the ladder last after all the other clothing are done I think.
yeah I finally got all the clothes. Most important thing seems to be that you don't interact with the chicken coop before the Jenny mission begins and after that you do everything in an order where the bra comes last.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
yeah I finally got all the clothes. Most important thing seems to be that you don't interact with the chicken coop before the Jenny mission begins and after that you do everything in an order where the bra comes last.
We were unable to repeat the mistake with the rooster. We tried for a long time but did not find the error. Then we just changed the code algorithm and changed it. In any case, you can always interact with this, regardless of receiving Jenny's quest. In the evening, in the morning (before receiving the quest), after receiving the quest, etc. This does not affect the situation, everything works. There shouldn't be any problems in version 0.04.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Can't wait
Thank you buddy). Such words really motivate the developer. This means that the project is more interesting to people.
It's actually the end of October because there's a lot of drawing to do. We need to completely finish all the art that should have been in the beginning (which was “In Development”) + some new art and of course the art that will be in the new version. People who have been making games for several years have been releasing updates more often than us, because they already have employees, etc. But we have just started our project). Therefore, for now, everything you see is done by the same person. Just give us time, we will get more patrons and over time we will also be able to get more employees (in fact we just need another artist) and then updates will be more frequent and there will be more content. It's not so easy for one person, but Gray is trying very hard, just trust my words).

dario4esh

May 2, 2018
I would love to help i have a beast of a pc for renders, however i didn't learn how to draw so other then using the pc for renders i cannot really help

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes