4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
When collecting the clothes the quest breaks if you talk to the chicken before the quest starts...
And yes I can replicate the bug
Hmm... The chicken should always go back to the roof before the quest starts. After starting the quest, the chicken jumps off and just runs around on the ground. I will check of course, but so far you are the first with such a problem. Thank you for message. If you encounter a bug in the game - please let me know).

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Feet are not skipped, read carefully. In any case, the skip option includes only toilet scenes, everything else will remain as it is. If we make a game based only on the preferences of each player, then it will no longer be our game, but a collection of "I want". You want it, the other person wants something else, and so on. The developer mostly works alone, for free (there are several patrons on Patreon) in his spare time. You go to a bar in the evening, for example, and the developer makes a game. Then you come and say that your desires are not fulfilled. How about buying a developer pizza, bunny?

We really fulfill the desires of the players if they correspond to the idea of the game. And we have a new list of new desires. But if you react like this, "If it doesn't happen, I'll miss the game", well... Then skip it, why comment? The game is self-initiated and posted here because people love it. Everything is free. But before turning on the tone of the boss, ask yourself why someone should pay attention to your preferences?

Sorry, just a lot of messages "Give it to me!", "Where is it?" "I want!" etc.
For what?
A lot of work has been done on the game, but you did not even pay attention to the efforts of the developer. Ai ai.
It's a forum which means as long as I don't say anything that breaks the rules I'm allowed to speak my piece.
If someone wants to see watersports, but hates farts then they either have to miss the content they want or deal with something that actively turns them off.
Your artwork and sprites are nice, but that doesn't matter if such a deal breaker exists.
Ultimately I care about the product and not the hardships and risks people willingly go through and even though I am sympathetic I care much more about my entertainment.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
It's a forum which means as long as I don't say anything that breaks the rules I'm allowed to speak my piece.
If someone wants to see watersports, but hates farts then they either have to miss the content they want or deal with something that actively turns them off.
Your artwork and sprites are nice, but that doesn't matter if such a deal breaker exists.
Ultimately I care about the product and not the hardships and risks people willingly go through and even though I am sympathetic I care much more about my entertainment.
The product is what you paid for, the rest is a gift. So in your case "I want" can only get "OK, keep wanting". Nobody forbids you to express your opinion, but the position of the boss will have to be forgotten. Especially if you are only interested in yourself. Don't like it - the door is open. Classic.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Ms.Kaise is such a kinky mature, you know she is definitely doing "something" when you're adventuring. Maybe option to spy if she walks off to the cave direction or something more. Hoping this game gets big fast with funding and time. :eek:

mfrost

Aug 3, 2020
Great job so far! I appreciate you taking the extra time to make sure all the systems and art is exactly how you want it. I hope we can get more scenes and progression in the next update. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Ms.Kaise is such a kinky mature, you know she is definitely doing "something" when you're adventuring. Maybe option to spy if she walks off to the cave direction or something more. Hoping this game gets big fast with funding and time. :eek:
Great job so far! I appreciate you taking the extra time to make sure all the systems and art is exactly how you want it. I hope we can get more scenes and progression in the next update. Keep up the good work!
Thank you, guys). There will be a lot of things in the game, but we need to take care of the quality too, so everything will be gradual. Now the work is a little easier because the most difficult thing was at the very beginning (style, system, music, etc.). In the meantime, as always, If you encounter a bug, etc. be sure to let me know, and if you have any advice - welcome.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Bruh, what.

I noticed this game when it was first released here. Although the thumbnail sparked my interest, I didn't feel like downloading it after seeing the screenshots.
I saw the second update, but still wasn't convinced.
Then this recent update arrived. I noticed the high ratings and thought to myself, "Alright, I'll give it a try." Boy, was I in for a surprise. The screenshots don't do justice; this game actually feels amazing to play. I truly enjoyed the experience; I feel like I'm diving into a rabbit hole.
Kudos to the developer for the fantastic work!

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Bruh, what.

I noticed this game when it was first released here. Although the thumbnail sparked my interest, I didn't feel like downloading it after seeing the screenshots.
I saw the second update, but still wasn't convinced.
Then this recent update arrived. I noticed the high ratings and thought to myself, "Alright, I'll give it a try." Boy, was I in for a surprise. The screenshots don't do justice; this game actually feels amazing to play. I truly enjoyed the experience; I feel like I'm diving into a rabbit hole.
Kudos to the developer for the fantastic work!
"Pies and Apples" is something like a "fairy tale for adults." My "work day" ended with such a lovely comment.
Thank you :giggle:.

Reactions: PirataS

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Neon Night tries to make its own style, but there are sometimes votes on Patreon). Because often people give good advice and many things are really useful for development. One of the most active guys today came up with just a super idea and Neon Night even specially changed the script a bit for this. It's just that some things will stay the same (I don't know, I'm just the voice of the developer lol), but a lot of things do get done. If you read this thread from the beginning and compare the demo and this update, you will see that a lot of what players have asked for has already been done. But the wish list is getting bigger all the time, so you can give your advice too. Thanks for the comment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnSoprano

Nascrudin

Sep 1, 2020
Just finished this update... Damn, it's frustrating like I want so much haha
Do you have any idea when will the next update is coming? I know it's pretty hard to estimate, I want mooooooooooore xD

Chrolo

Mar 15, 2019
Hmm... The chicken should always go back to the roof before the quest starts. After starting the quest, the chicken jumps off and just runs around on the ground. I will check of course, but so far you are the first with such a problem. Thank you for message. If you encounter a bug in the game - please let me know).
The chicken does go back up
The panties won't come down afterwards tho
Sorry for the confusion

Jul 30, 2017
I enjoyed version 0.02. Looking at the change log, it seems like a lot of refinement that the developer is better off doing some rather than later, but as a player I'm inclined to keep waiting for 0.04.

I do agree with the decision. Perfecting the systems and visuals early on will mean that less code changes later. It should mean updates come quicker and be more stable in the future.

I'm just waiting because the prior version left me wanting to see where this goes, and when the storyline continues, I want things to feel fresh.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
The chicken does go back up
The panties won't come down afterwards tho
Sorry for the confusion
It's strange magic, we couldn't reproduce your problem... We've already tried all the options, but everything always works. And no one else saw such a problem.
Which option did you choose at the beginning of the game?
Which piece of Jennie's clothing do you pick up first?
Do you approach the chicken before the quest, or is the error happening anyway?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hey Miralissa, would it be a option for you to do a version of the characters sprites and CG without public and armpit hair
as well or would it be to much work?
I hope it is okay, 'cause I've edited two of your pictures for testing purposes~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello buddy. The point is that these characters have to have hair because it's related to the storyline, but there will be different characters in the game and let's put it this way... Hairy and shaved in the game will be about 50/50. By the way, one of your requests is a gallery, there is no gallery in this update yet, but you are certainly right and we are looking for a good plugin. This 100% should be in the game.

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Have you played this update?:oops: You should definitely try this to see which way the change is heading.) In fact, the storyline will now continue in the main, + updating the remaining graphics :giggle:.
Hope next update will be longer :) This game is really interesting

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Hoping to see some gender bender ( M->F or F-> M) transformation in a future update :devilish:

Really loving the retro vibes of this game, with secret hidden coins and having to figure stuff out lol.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hoping to see some gender bender ( M->F or F-> M) transformation in a future update :devilish:

Really loving the retro vibes of this game, with secret hidden coins and having to figure stuff out lol.
Some of the hidden items don't have a question mark. They can be seen visually, such as a small hole in the wall, or under a stone, etc. There are moments that can only work if you play the right character. For example, if you are playing Rocky the dog "Sproket" will growl, but if you are Martha, the dog will let you pass. Every item you interact with depends on the correct character. Each character reacts differently to objects. For example, Cocktus is in the house, Rocky can collect juice, Martha is embarrassed and jokes, Stacey directly says what it looks like, Jenny just says a phrase. The player must carefully explore each map with different characters (especially in future updates).

About the transformation that you said... well... it's no longer a secret). In one of the updates it will be more than once ;).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes