4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hotfix!

. Fixed a graphical error in Kaise's house. If you select "Skip scenes" at the beginning of the game, then Martha will sleep in her underpants, and does not disappear in the morning.

2. Fixed a bug when Martha interacted with the door to Rocky and Jenny's room (second morning).

3. Fixed being able to take money indefinitely in Trisha's location.

4. Minor fixes.

Last edited:

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
Can you add a guide of some kind? im stuck trying to put a shirt on Stacy...she refuses to go in any rooms and wont pick up shirt next to where she was tanning. Is that the end of the game for this version?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Can you add a guide of some kind? im stuck trying to put a shirt on Stacy...she refuses to go in any rooms and wont pick up shirt next to where she was tanning. Is that the end of the game for this version?
The game is already more than simple :giggle: . It's just that sometimes you need a bit of logic, but in your situation you need to interact more with objects. In the future the game will be more difficult, how will you play?;)

Of course, this is not the end of the update!:cool:

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
First of all, great game. Second, what do i have to do when martha says we need to go to the city and go outside to wait? I can't leave because i have to wait for the others, there's nothing to do in the house nor outside the house. I'm lost

Edit: nevermind, i figured it out

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
First of all, great game. Second, what do i have to do when martha says we need to go to the city and go outside to wait? I can't leave because i have to wait for the others, there's nothing to do in the house nor outside the house. I'm lost

Edit: nevermind, i figured it out
Well Martha says not only about the city, she also says "Go get ready and go out into the yard ;) ." So listen to her and go get ready. Take the things you will need along the way.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
She needs go bring a knife from the kitchen ;)

Reactions: Panduh

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I have some pointers. I went and found trisha on the beach, she asked for 20 royal coins and i selected no because i don't have 20 royal coins and thought i'll just go back when i do. But it seems that selecting no means not being able to interact with her again. Same as with marvin or whatever his name is in the diner. Also, it would be great if you would enable speeding up some of the animations by holding down mouse1 as in other rpgm games. Having to sit there and wait until the character spins around 3 or 4 times and then have 3 or 4 of those bubbles that appear above their heads is so bad. Never understood the point of those bubbles, they add nothing.

Overall, a very good game. Some spelling mistakes/typos here and there but nothing major.

Reactions: Amarinth12

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I went and found trisha on the beach, she asked for 20 royal coins and i selected no because i don't have 20 royal coins and thought i'll just go back when i do. But it seems that selecting no means not being able to interact with her again.
Trisha and the dude at the diner - it's very simple. Sometimes some characters or items can only be interacted with once a day, two days, etc. or until something happens. In any case, the monetary system is not yet balanced.

Also, it would be great if you would enable speeding up some of the animations by holding down mouse1 as in other rpgm games. Having to sit there and wait until the character spins around 3 or 4 times and then have 3 or 4 of those bubbles that appear above their heads is so bad. Never understood the point of those bubbles, they add nothing.
The developer sticks to the traditions of old school games, so he does not make a game like other RPGM games. In older games, there was no rewinding of the storyline. The player must immerse himself in the atmosphere, read the dialogue, see the reaction of the characters, etc. That's the point of RPG games. The boost function was removed on purpose. By the way, this also saves the time of the player and the developer. I get a lot (VERY) many messages every day where people ask something that can be understood by reading the dialogue. For example, "How to take wild honey?", "I try to give honey to Kaisa but she does not take", etc. At the same time, Kaise openly says how to do it. Writing interesting dialogue is not the easiest thing to do, so you should read this. Every detail in the game is important. Perhaps if you make the game "Bring me 2 carrots and I'll show you my ass" then the dialogues can be skipped because of the desire to just watch the art. But we are interested in going the other way. In addition, there are save places. You want speed, the other person wants atmosphere, and what should a developer do?o_O

Overall, a very good game. Some spelling mistakes/typos here and there but nothing major.
Yes thank you :giggle:. We are still looking for a native English translator who knows the slang well as well.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
The developer sticks to the traditions of old school games, so he does not make a game like other RPGM games. In older games, there was no rewinding of the storyline. The player must immerse himself in the atmosphere, read the dialogue, see the reaction of the characters, etc. That's the point of RPG games. The boost function was removed on purpose. By the way, this also saves the time of the player and the developer. I get a lot (VERY) many messages every day where people ask something that can be understood by reading the dialogue. For example, "How to take wild honey?", "I try to give honey to Kaisa but she does not take", etc. At the same time, Kaise openly says how to do it. Writing interesting dialogue is not the easiest thing to do, so you should read this. Every detail in the game is important. Perhaps if you make the game "Bring me 2 carrots and I'll show you my ass" then the dialogues can be skipped because of the desire to just watch the art. But we are interested in going the other way. In addition, there are save places. You want speed, the other person wants atmosphere, and what should a developer do?o_O
I get what you're saying. 80% of a game that has quests is reading and understanding what to do. Even more so if there's no quest log or walkthrough. But i was mostly talking about the bubbles that appear above their heads. They add absolutely nothing. If there is no bubble, i can still tell that the character found something or saw something. And when they are trying to figure out what to do in an empty room for example, the character spins around 3 or 4 times, then a bubble appears with a question mark "?", then another bubble appears with an exclamation point "!", then another bubble appears with the 3 lightning thingies and after all that, the character still says something like "i wonder where everyone is". All that spinning around and all those bubbles added absolutely nothing. I would have known that the character wonders where everyone is by him saying that...

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I get what you're saying. 80% of a game that has quests is reading and understanding what to do. Even more so if there's no quest log or walkthrough. But i was mostly talking about the bubbles that appear above their heads. They add absolutely nothing. If there is no bubble, i can still tell that the character found something or saw something. And when they are trying to figure out what to do in an empty room for example, the character spins around 3 or 4 times, then a bubble appears with a question mark "?", then another bubble appears with an exclamation point "!", then another bubble appears with the 3 lightning thingies and after all that, the character still says something like "i wonder where everyone is". All that spinning around and all those bubbles added absolutely nothing. I would have known that the character wonders where everyone is by him saying that...
Bubbles are character emotions. Reaction to the situation. He turns around and wonders where he is (a question mark appears), then he thinks "I must be dreamwalking!" (light bulb sign for example) but then a voice from the dark says "No dude, you're here because you owe me money!". The character is frightened and this is displayed as an exclamation point. Then dialogue, and so on. Emotions, mate, bubbles are emotions. Like a silent movie. Classic).

The quest log will definitely appear in the game. We are always looking for the right plugin :D.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I'm also stuck at the orc, got a pad at the entrance but can't figure out how to use it. If the game will be more difficult later like the dev said a guide might be a good idea for the smooth brained like myself.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes