4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

sanikcj

Jan 1, 2023
a little bug I cannot get past this scene without this popping up. Also they you trying to see people were they're are sleep it just shows a keyhole that's all the bugs I can see.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
a little bug I cannot get past this scene without this popping up. Also they you trying to see people were they're are sleep it just shows a keyhole that's all the bugs I can see.
Ohh... I think that posts about this will be with me forever (at least until the next update):). Please read about it here. You can use the tips (it's here), or wait for the next update (it will be soon enough).

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Hello. I wonder if futa or trap will come in the next updates? And when will there be an update?
Yes, the first futa character will appear in the new update. The update will be at the end of July (well, the maximum at the very beginning of August if we need a little more time).

Reactions: xxbatufbxx

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
What a GREAT update! Game looks totally fresh, and has a very high quality vibe to it. Love the new art and map! Game plays really smooth and looks great, feels like playing a high-quality retro game, but with some lewd stuff.

Was already a fan before this update, but now it is even better. Cant wait to see what happens next, and what consequences could be for helping duke and the creep at the diner with their goals;)

I see you replaced the genies and lamp with a ring, wonder what purpose it will have, and if the genies will showup somewhere else instead or just cut from the game.

Wish you the best with further development, if you manage to keep ip this level of quality then this game will be insanely good.:giggle:

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
What a GREAT update! Game looks totally fresh, and has a very high quality vibe to it. Love the new art and map! Game plays really smooth and looks great, feels like playing a high-quality retro game, but with some lewd stuff.

Was already a fan before this update, but now it is even better. Cant wait to see what happens next, and what consequences could be for helping duke and the creep at the diner with their goals;)

I see you replaced the genies and lamp with a ring, wonder what purpose it will have, and if the genies will showup somewhere else instead or just cut from the game.

Wish you the best with further development, if you manage to keep ip this level of quality then this game will be insanely good.:giggle:
Thank you buddy!:giggle:
Have you already played? Cool!
In the next update, the graphics remaster will end completely and the focus will be more on the storyline.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Oh good, I was worried about this game. I'm glad to see an update, I was really looking forward to how this one continues

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Please update the cover art and screenshots (it's on our Itch.io) because the old ones don't match this version. And add more tags.
Thank you).
Is the old art still accessible in the game, at least in the folder? I really like the old chunky pixels, the new art on the itch.io page looks really good too, but I just have a huge weakness for those old pixels.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PiesAndApples-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is the old art still accessible in the game, at least in the folder? I really like the old chunky pixels, the new art on the itch.io page looks really good too, but I just have a huge weakness for those old pixels.
Graphic changes:
All outdoor locations, including the cave and the orc house, have been completely changed to the old-school pixel version.
All character sprites and NPCs have been improved, but the style remains the same. For example, Martha now has different clothes. And the color palette is also improved (old school).
The portraits have been completely changed. So far, only a variant in clothes, but in version 0.04 everything will be finished.
The images have not been changed, but just improved.
(This style will remain forever).
The menu has been changed.
The message window has been changed.
The title screen has been completely redesigned.
If you want the old-style portraits, there is an "Old_Portraits" folder in the archive with the game. They do not include new characters and emotes. We will occasionally add to this.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
does that mean there won't be any more place holders?
Yes, there will be no old ones. There will probably be some new ones, but this is related to the game development process (depends on the free time of the developer).

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes